Hi, i am 26 and a while back I started to have problems with my foreskin , My partner has had several check ups and she is clean, but for some reason my foreskin started to shrink, i can bearly get it over my head when erected, it is also very dry around the tip when not erected and every now and then after sex the skin breaks open like a cut, i guess i get to big for the skin when erected and the skin has already passed the head but it doesn't bleed just hurts. other than that it don't hurt to piss it is rare it itches, only when i have a break in the skin. what can this be???????

I have a similar problem and so would be very grateful for a good reply to this topic.

yea im only 15 and i have the same problem this would really help alot. should i maybe go se a doctor i dont kno wht to tell my parents

im soo confused >.<

still wondering if some one can give me any info........

I have the exact same problem. Would like to see a response.

yes its a loverly problem , i am 46 and have same problems. no pain during sex but skin tends to split when erect.it didnt bother me for several months , but when you cannot retract the skin at all its time (for me to see the doc)went last week and the willie doctors appt is in the post.from what i have read i will mean circumsicion. never mind!!!

I'm having sort of the same problem right now, about five days ago my wife and I had a very intense intercourse session, and the next day I felt minor pain and redness on the foreskin. I went like that for a couple of days without major problems, until a couple of nights ago we had sex again. It was very painful but still kept going 'til the end.

Yesterday, on close inspection of my retracted foreskin I noticed a reddish area with three or four small cuts on it, and the skin in that area feels somewhat dry.

It hurts sometimes while urinating or even while walking, and on skin retraction it hurts a lot as the cuts are being teared again (at least that's what I think)

I've never had problems before, I'm 35 now and been married for almost two years, so I'm having more frequent intercourse than before, and perhaps we don´t allow a lot of time for healing.

So, I would appreciate some advice on any cream, oil or something that I can do to take proper care of the "wound" and speed up the healing process.?

thank you

Uncircumcized penis foreskin peeling and redness solution based on my experience.

I noticed that on the tip of my penis there was red spot and soft layer of skin on the forehead of penis all over was peeling. Even on outside of penis the skin was bit red and unusual. It wasn't iching but just looking at it scared me. Was worried how do I go to the doctor, its embarrasing. But thank God.

I cleaned the part with luke warm water and applied CORTISONE.10 Plus (1% Hydrocortisone Anti- Itch Creme). I got it from CVS Pharmacy.

I used it for 3 times a day for about 1 week and everything is back to normal. I thought I should post here as many others have similar problem and my experience could be very helpful to others.

For yeast infection I have heard Lotrimin ointment helps.

Monistat works the best for yeast infections. Lotrimin or Lamisel are not strong enough.

Gents,

I too have suffered from the same problem as you. I believe it is called Lichen Sclerosus, as the subject line reads in this post. I searched (on the world's most used search engine that begins wih G) Lichen Sclerosus and found that it does occur and as our friend above posted, circumcision is the remedy. Although it is rare in men, and yes, i am one of the "chosen ones"!

I have not been to a doc yet although, I shall go armed with my search results, as it is apparently a rare occurrence in men. Lucky us! NOT! A problem for me though is I've already had a couple of melanomas (skin cancers) cut out on my body and apparently this condition can lead to skin cancer. So see your doc asap fellas.

Imagine that! Skin cancer of your penis. Perish the thought!

All the best gents and I hope you all get it sorted out soon. It's a horrible sensation though, I must admit, when the foreskin feels so tight it's going to give way and split.

Adios amigos

Here is a simple solution: with wet soap on your finger, stick finger gently on top of penis and insert it insdie gently as far as it would go to apply soap to inside of foreskin. Apply it well. Then gently pull foreskin back while in shower so running water will clean the inside as it pulls out.
Do it every day..slowly your foreskin might get better!!!

I have this problem kind of the same. First the inside skin of my penis was itching... but after a few days later it stopped. But after the outside skin (where the of my penis is but on the outside skin) was red, itching and hurting. I see cuts and a little blood coming out of my outside skin. It looks kinda cracked. And also when i look at my penis i pull down the outside skin to see the inside but when i pull it down it hurts. Theres like a circle on the ouside skin of my penis. My friend tommorow is going to give me a creme. But for now..is there any other way to make it feel better?

Basically, your penis grew and your foreskin did not. But an open wound at the tip of your penis is like begging to get an STD.

It's called "phimosis," and the usual treatment is circumcision (I had it at 19). You may also see a lot of 'shmegma' or 'penis-cheese.' Check out this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis. I wish I had been able to retain my foreskin, but didn't really have the chance to find alertnatives. My only advice: TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR! Let him know if your foreskin is important to you (I know it was very important to me, and having had sex with and without foreskin, I think I likied it even more with--although it may have been I liked sex more at 19). My sex life is completely normal, and I'm now 46.

im 15 and my skin is shrinking or not wanting to expand at the top of my penis. when i have a erection i can still pull it bad but its still a little tight. What the hell should i do.

Maybe if you you guys want to trust the fate of your penis to a doctor, you should go to an uncircumcised doctor who's not so snip-happy? I've had this condition before and it got better, I kept my foreskin dry by putting tissue paper around it and under it, then wrapping it up. I have the problem again now (after many months), and I plan to try the same thing again. Maybe if it were 1000 times worse I might consider circumcision but not for how I'm feeling at the moment, hell I had cracked lips sometimes when I was a child and no one suggested cutting hunks of my face. I think the cause is too much sex or masturbation plus if you don't dry it properly.