I have redness on the head of my penis. My doctor told me this is normal since i am NOT circumsised and could develop a yeast infection. So since then the redness has increased (no pain at all though, even when urinating) I bought a generic brand of monistat which I just applied to the head of my penis. How come it looks even more red right after i apply it? Again there is no pain when I urinate or anything like that. How long does it take for the cream work on male yeast infection? Is it possible that it is just irritatation? Is it normal for it to be painless? Please respond to all of my questions.

Hi, i had a yeast infection about 2 months ago, I did not feel no pain even when urinating. The only symptoms was redness on my penis head. I believe you have a irritation the the cream that you are using. I was told by the doctor to pull foreskin back and wash under cold water for about 1 minute about twice a day, make sure you dap the water of the penis so that it is dry before you pull the foreskin back over the head. Also once urinating make sure you pull the foreskin back and wipe the head make sure no urine is on the penis head. I was also given a antifungal cream cream called (canisten - CLOTRIMAZOLE) which i applied twice a day after i washed my penis. Lastly it takes a few days before the redness goes away BUT you must keep cleaning it/appling cream up to two weeks after symptoms go away. GOOD LUCK. if you have more questions i will be happy to answer them.

Hey is it normal for the head to look wrinkly and red?

Hi, yes it is VERY normal for it to look wrinkly and red. cya, GOOD LUCK.

Sorry, another question here. Is it normal to have TINY bumps on the head?

Hi, Well when i had yeast infection i did develop a tiny, tiny pimple like dots on the penis head there was a few of them. If that is what you have, it is normal. & please feel free to ask as many questions as you like, i would love to help. CYA GOOD LUCK.