I had taken the Next Choice One Dose pill 1 hour after my and my boyfriend had fooled around. There was no penetration at all. I wasn't sure if he got any inside or not so I went to the store and took it. (it was on Dec. 4 Day 13 of my cycle) Few days passed and I was feeling a bit sick to my stomach and figured it was normal. The sick feeling went away for a couple days then came back during the next week. Week after that I had gotten what I believe was my period for about 4 days and it was heavy -medium bleeding.(it started on the 17th my normal period should have been on the 24th). Thing that is worrying me is that I took the pill 3 weeks ago and I'm STILL sick. I  haven't really had any other side effect (no sore breasts, peeing alot etc.). Could I be pregnant? Is this normal for that pill? I've been really paranoid about it because this is my first time taking this pill. Should I get a pregnancy test just in case?

You are NOT pregnant honey! Even though you fooled around there wasn't any penetration - which is needed for the sperm to get up into the vaginal wall and into the cervical opening etc. ANY minute chance that perhaps the hed of his penis got into your vaginal opening then you took away any possibility with the morning after pill. There is also a LOT of flu and other sicknesses out there right now, you are just worried and looking at different things! I just wanted to point out something to you, IF you are still a virgin, I want you to remember that this is YOUR body, YOUR life, YOUR name, YOUR sexual health! You need to be able to ALWAYS have yourself covered! Don't let ANYONE make you do something that you have a bit of unsurity about! Don't let anyone tell you that you wont get pregnant on this and that day, or only for a second, etc. ANY unprotected penetrative sex can and will make you pregnant! Yes hormones run wild, but your future and your present HAS to come first OK? I have counselled SO many young girls who's lives have been changed by listening to one person who didn't know squat about sexual health! So ALWAYS insist on a condom, ALWAYS insist on him pulling out and ejaculating into the condom - away from your body! And ALWAYS think twice before you engage in sex! You are in CHARGE! God luck and health honey!

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm so scared because I'm still feeling sick and I have a bit of pain below my belly button. Is this because of the pill? I understand it's my choice and to be safe. I already planned on getting on the pill (I have a pack already) and we are going to use condoms everytime no matter what.

You are NOT pregnant honey, so just relax! And REMEMBER how you have felt over the last day or two OK? You make your boyfriend wear a condom ALL the time, even with you on the pill, and for him to pull out and ejaculate into the condom - eradicating any chance of an accident etc. Honest honey, I know what I'm talking about you are NOT NO WAY IMPOSSIBLE pregnant!