My girlfriend has missed her periods after we had sex for the first time. She didn't bleed at that time. I took the quick in method because it was hurting her while going in slow. She started bleeding an hour after sex and bled for about 6 to 7 hours. Now no periods. Pregnancy test negative, blood test normal, then why is it happening? Any ideas?

The BIG question is was it protected sex?!

No it wasn't :$

c**p!!!!!!!! o.O OK! When did you have unprotected sex and when was her period due?

Her periods are due on the 10th and we had sex on may be 28th or something like that

Why you said c**p? :'(

The reason for c**p is I think she might be pregnant!!!!!! Due to you having UNPROTECTED sex and it has been a short time frame since the sex, it will still show negative! So wait 1 more week and then take a test!!!

It has been a lot more than a week %-) and she has missed more than 2 periods (embarrassed)

Is there any other reason that she is not getting the periods?

How old is she? And how long has she been menstruating? Also is she having any pains in her pelvis, does she feel unwell, have YOU been tested for an STI? Are her periods USUALLY regular!?

She is 21. I don't know exactly how long she has been menstruating. Yeah sometimes she feel a bit unwell and feels pain in the tummy and the lower part. I don't exactly know what is pelvis. Her periods were always regular before this.

Her pelvis is her groin area the triangle from the top of her hips down to her vagina! Ok She has probably been menstruating for at least 7 years, so that isn't the problem! OK! So have her take a higher brand Home pregnant test, have her do it correctly - the first urine in the morning! And lets see what that says! IF that is negative, I would like her to see a doctor and have a vaginal/pelvic ultrasound done! There is SOME reason why she bled SO much and is late! I am thinking the start of an ovarian cyst or endometriosis - IF she isn't pregnant! So fingers crossed! And please let me know OK? Good luck to both of you!

She did the home pregnancy test 3 times but negative, also she had her blood test done but that is absolutely normal. She isn't telling her parents as she is afraid of what would happen if they find out anything... Hope you understand...

No bleeding at the time of first sex, isn't that strange? And are these any serious diseases?

I TOTALLY understand about her not telling her parents! Since everything is negative I am thinking that she has a cyst growing or the beginnings of endometriosis! Since she has had a blood test that means she has seen someone already, so she should ask the same docotor to ask for a pelvic ultrasound! He/she might even put her on a pill to bring on her period!

Yeah I took her to see a doctor because we can't tell anyone else about this. The doctor advised her some medicine but she is not having her periods even after taking medicine. Few days back she had a little bleeding, just a minor one. What do you suggest finally a pelvic ultrasound?

P.S., You didn't answer my question by the way!

Do you know what the pill was called? Provera is the one that is most perscribed! It has to be either that she is STRESSED out, an infection or this is just her period right now - a little bleeding!

I just wanted to go over somehting, WAS she a virgin before this time!? And were you, and if you weren't have you been tested for an STI?

Yeah she was a virgin but when I try to pop in there was no blood. I was shocked but then I read on internet that many girls don't bleed the first time they do sex. Is it really true?

This was the first time for me also. So no tests yet.