My girlfriend and I were messin' ("rubbing") around, but we had no sex. But a small staind appeared on my pants (precum, I did not ejaculated), and she got wet. Now, she is scared because we are familiar with the issue of precum, that it contains sperm, and being so close to each other, she thinks that the sperm from the precum could have travelled through her wet jeans, and further inside her and made her pregnant.

I do believe that the chance for her getting pregnant is very small, considering that the precum should have travelled through my boxers, my pants, her jeans, her underwear and enter her. But I need a reasonable answer to this issue.

In fact, we have doubts because she has VERY irregular periods. I mean once she had a pause lasting for more than 3 months, and it often skips, period is coming after a month and a half or two. I still think that it is a late period again.

Please respond ASAP.
Thanks.

i would not worry about this at all.....if precum got in her vagina when you were having sex you could worry.....but there no way precum could travel through all the clothes and deep enough into her vagina to make her pregnant

your all good

We did 2 pregnancy tests and they came negative. But she has vaginal discharge (not much, but still) and she is very scared, knowing that this is one of the pregnancy symptoms. How to calm her down?

Please reply ASAP. Thanks!

vaginal discharge could be beacuse she is about to have her period

also, females going through puberty get random discharge as they develope

I really dont think she has anything to worry, besides it didnt get in her, and it was dried, and it was exposed to air.

Her worrying can hault her cycle. Tell her that her nerves can delay her cycle, and she is irregular as it is. There is nothing to worry about.

this is so childish, some people try to get pregnant and can't after several intercourses, and u and ur silly girlfriend think that she is pregnant. Probably she is pregnant but you are not the father, so no worries. do DNA test.

Look, if I'd known, I wouldn't have posted this in the first place. And NO, she is 16 and she hasn't had sex yet. Like I wrote, she just has irregular periods and she is scared because we became aware of the precum issue and stuff.

Thanks everyone.

If you have any more ideas/answers, I'd be very thankfull!

I can understand if you have a legitimate suggestion for this, but this site is for support, not to make fun or gang up on anyone, its one thing to have an opinion, but do not come to pick.

VV wrote:

Please respond ASAP.
Thanks.

NO WORRY
1.Pre cum doesnt have any sperm in it unless you ejackulated without urinating before your intercourse.

2. Sperm dies as soon as it hits clothes

i m 22 yr old..i didnt had sex.n my bf ejaculated outside.i did touch the ejaculate but rubbed it off with the cloth.i did miss my period for 20 days.i tuk deviry n had periods.after some 5 days of period i had vomiting..but took medicine n m fyn now.is everything alright with me