i had sex with my girl friend the day after her periods.with out using any protection....my friend told me that you can sex with her for 10 days after his periods.bcz the egg will not be there in this times.is it true ? plz help me 

Hi Guest,

Well, it's sort of true.  There won't be an egg for about 10-11 days AFTER her period STARTS but that's the only good news your going to hear.

Your sperm can last for about 5 days so there can be an egg by that time.  Normally she'll ovulate between about days 11 and 16 of her cycle.  You probably had sex on day 6 or 7 so there is a chance if she ovulates early.  You're safer just before she expects her period.

Always use protection.

you said that sperm can last for about 5days.and egg will form only after 10 days.so sex on the day after periods for 4 days is unsafe ? she always have the normal periods time...and she told me that she is having bleeding after sex...we are nervous plz help as ...

dear, plz help me .her periods started on 11 march.and ends on 15 th march.and we had sex on 16 th and 18th...wat is chance that she get pergrant ? plz help me fast...

AND TODAY 18TH.I BROUGHT that medicine called i-pills.and she had it also.now what is the chance that she will got pergrant..we are so tensd.......