Yesterday I had had sex with my boyfriend and a couple hours later we were messing around (no condom this time) and he accidentally slipped in... it was only for a few seconds but were both really scared :'( a few hours later there was a tiny amount of slightly brown-ish blood in my underwear (no discharge... just blood). Today I've felt sick all day, had cramps and stomachaches, minor headache, I've been peeing a lot, and have had some back aches... I know I'm not dehydrated because I've been drinking a lot of water. I'm really scared because I'm too young to be mentally able to have a baby and my boyfriend and I aren't even supposed to be dating... please help!!!!! :"(

hey, first n foremost DON'T GET PANIC!!!! N don't share this prob with UR FRIENDS coz i'm afraid they will let the cats out of the box! Here is my tips for ya. If u wanna share this prob, share it with ur mum coz mums really understand their children. Dad? Most probably ur dad will slap ur face(sorry) but seriously trust ur mum!!! She knows the best! Besides, she gave birth to u n definitely she'll help u! With ur bf, tell him nicely IF U R POSITIVE in pregnant! Don't make him runaway in this condition coz u r really need help! N yes, take a pregnancy test! Confirm u 'pregnancy' first! If yes(confirm), try to apply my tips. Be positive!!! NEVER THINK NEGATIVE!!!! Read lots of materials about parenthood n try to be a motivator to other teens to have safe sex(use condom)to avoid UNwanted baby. I'm totally sure that those teens will think that u r their strong motivator!! DON'T ABANDON THE BABY!! Please remember that outside there, many married couples r trying really hard to have babies after long marriage. IF u have a baby, take really gud care of him/her! Remember  the unlucky couples situation.

that's all i can write...

I'm kind of scared to share with my mom because she hates him (for the fact he's a boy and I like him) plus were not even supposed to be dating, sooo yeah I'm scared to... and my boyfriend already knows about the scare (were pretty strict about safe sex (at least with intercourse)) so we both were worried right away. And I know this is probably a stupid/obvious question but do you know if you have to be a certain age to buy pregnancy tests?

well, in that case share it with ur counselor. it always help me in my studies(A-Level). About the age, well, u can take it!! U said keep peeing n as the matter of fact, it is the earliest symptom of a pregnant woman(says my aunt.she's a gynaecologist assistant). What is ur age by the way? If u tell me ur age, then it will easy for us to assist u...Kindly reply soon(SOONER. Hehe)