Hi. I'm 19 year old female and I have one, I believe, really stupid question. I'm very worried about this so, I would really like to hear more about this.
You see, about a week ago I was “playing” with my boyfriend and made him ejaculate with my hand. As you probably assume my hand was very sticky and wet. But, I wasn’t washed my hand imidiately because we were lying on the bed about an hour more. I’ve just wiped it with some toil. So, after about an hour I went to the bathroom and after urinating I remember touching my genitals with this hand. Please tell me could I get pregnant because of it?

Well, I would really like to help you but I think it would be very hard to tell you anything for sure.
I believe that you have nothing to be worry because I have heard that male sperm can live inside of woman for about 48h but, on the outside, it can't really survive for a long time.
But, the problem is that you can never tell this for sure because, theoretically, it is very, very highly unlikely, but still possible.
If you want to be peaceful about this I suggest you to buy your self a home pregnancy test. Then you will be really sure what happened to you.

Some organisms can live on if 'reanimated' by getting them wet again after they have dried up. Not so with sperm. I have heard that sperm can live only about 5 or 6 minutes outside, it requires 98+ degrees and when it no longer is warm enough or gets dry, it dies.

i know once the sperm hits the air that it dies.. so i think you are safe.. but just to be safe then sorry just get a home pregnacy test.. to double make sure you arent pregnet

is that post a joke? you must be kidding? of course you are at risk! did you not know that even looking at a man, and thinking about sex, will get you pregnant??!!?? and that thinking about a penis, will do such as well?!? why do you think this world is overpopulated?

i took a home pregnancy test last night and i think i am pregnant. the test came out negative but i have my doubts. is it possibly to early to be pregnant? or to early to detect. i had sex a week ago.

"i took a home pregnancy test last night and i think i am pregnant. the test came out negative but i have my doubts. is it possibly to early to be pregnant? or to early to detect. i had sex a week ago."

Home pregnancy test are not always 100%.

They suggest that if you are still doubtful that you take another one.

Hope that helps

oo for the love of god.. no sweetie u r not pregnant.. the sperm would have died in that amount of time.. im sure of this.. it is actually alot harder then u think to get pregnant.. there is about a 24 hour window during each month that a woman can get pregnant.. not saying that its not possible to get pregnant from contact with sperm or whatnot.. but if u r being honest about the time frame, there is no way ur pregnant.. if this answer doesnt make u feel comfortable, then i sugest u take a home pregnancy test, either that or go to the doctor and have a blood test done.. good luck sweetie..