im 18 and me and my boyfriend had sex march 4th and used the pullout technique. I was very gassy between than and now and have cramps not alot but some. i took a pregnancy test around march 16th and it came out negative but i'm not sure if it was accurate since it wasn't taken after my period was due. my period is due today but sometimes it is a little late, my cycle isn't always on time. i am terrified that i might be pregnant. i have little brown discharge also. PLEASE HELP ME AND SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do too have brown discharge as well, and my period was due yesterday. read some of my posts. tell me what your opinon is please

how do i read your posts? and does this mean im pregnant??? BECAAUSE ILL BE KILLED YOU HAVE NO IDEA

click on my username i think.. lol

i have read through your posts and they seem fine. im not in the same situation as you but i like need to know if i am pregnant youknow? because if i am my life is legit over . . but i would wait until your missed period like 10 days after and than take clear blue waters digital pregnancy test because it is the most accurate and is easy to use because it just says the word "pregnant" or "non pregnant" on the pregnancy test. but i took a negative pregnancy test, but i still missed my period well its today but if i miss it.. im worried and im not sure what to do and who to talk to in order to find out. HELP

and i have brown discharge ever since sex... :/ ?????? any advice ANYONE

you may need to wait a while more but if the test said no it should be accurate depending on the quality but you can get plan b or the day after pill and walgreens for around $50.00 this should take care of the problem even if its been a week or so but you may want to get this pill or wait a a couple of days before taking a another pregnancy test good luck I hope this was helpful I as well have had a pregancy scare and would have died if I was prego I hope everything works out fine

what do you mean depending on its quality? how many days you think i should wait until after my missed period to take another pregnancy test?