My last period started march 20th. Since I missed my period in April I have taken 3 tests and they are all negative. I have had all the pregnancy symptoms except sore breasts. Today I noticed a little brown discharge, and I have had a severe stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. Im not really sure whats going on, and Im so confused. Maybe someone could shed a little light on the situation. Im not on birth control. Im 19 years old and am sexually active. I havnt went to the Dr. yet I want to wait until I either start my period or I get a positive pregnancy test.

You should go to the doctor. You have discharge and severe stabbing pain in your abdomen. Those are signs that something is going on, it could be an infection, it could also possibly be an ectopic pregnancy.

The home tests are pretty reliable but a blood test is much more accurate.

As you say you are sexually active and not on birth control it is possible that you are pregnant.

Don't wait any longer. You really need to get this checked out.

Keep us posted. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. I don't have any stabbing pains today. I just feel the same as I have been lately, which isn't any good. I will probably be taking another pregnancy test soon. I will keep you posted. Im still not ready to go to the Dr. but I definitely will if anything else weird starts happening. I guess I'm just telling myself that I'm going to start this month. The 20th... hopefully.

Thanks for the reply. Im just really confused as you can see. Im not really sure if the Dr. would think I was crazy or what. The stabbing pain quit. I havnt had any since last night. Im still having some discharge. Kind of like old blood? Im not due to start my period until the 20th so I don't think its related to that. I think it may be possible that I'm just getting ready to start? I don't feel like it though. I am going to wait to go to the doctor until next week, that way I can see if I start my period or not.

I still think you should go now.

If the stabbing pains return or get worse, or if the discharge becomes bright red, then go immediately. If you get a fever go at once as well.

Let us know what happens, good luck.

Ok, so your thinking its an infection?

It is a possibility. It could be a yeast infection or something else.

It is the pain, I know it stopped, that has me concerned. When you couple the discharge and pain then that says that something is wrong.

Just take care of yourself. Good luck.

Thnx for all your help. Im just kind of wondering if anyone has experienced this..

hi im in the same boat as you ive missed 2 periods and i also had pain down my left side but they come and go all my tests are neg and im just waiting on my period to come there is also pains that come and go in my breasts i also get cramps in my stomach that come and go

To the guest above, I think that medic-dan's advice applies well to you as well. If you are experiencing problems like this, you should keep yourself healthy and get to a doctor as soon as possible. It doesn't sound like what you're experiencing is typical so please get help as soon as possible. Thanks for posting and keep us posted on what your doctor says.

i posted about me being in the same boat missing 2 months period and neg tests is there anything i could take to bring on my period and if i was preg but keep getting neg test would anything i took to bring on my period do any harm to the unborn baby i dont want to feel silly saying this to my doctor when the tests are neg but after reading loads of posts on the internet some women have not got a positive till they were in the 5 or 6 month

hi i left a post saying im in the same boat i want wanting to know if there is anything i can take to bring on my period i know im getting neg tests but just in case i was preg would the tabs i take do any harm to the baby i just dont want to feel silly saying this to my doctor as my tests are neg i have read lots of posts on the internet saying women got neg results right up to 5 or 6 months before the got a positive im just want to make sure before i take anything will keep you all posted if anything changes

like you guys..i also did missed my period for 2 months..i admit i have an irregular period of my menstruation..my bf and i had contact last late march..weeks after my last period..my hips got big..i'm confused and afraid..i don't know what to do..my 2 PT was negative..i look forward to see a doctor..i hope that i'm not pregnant..i'm not ready yet :-( :-(