I have had unprotected sex on the 10th, 11th 13th of June with my boyfriend, where he doesn't stay too long inside (less than 4 minutes each time on those days) and uses the pull-out-method. On the 15 & 16th of June I had brown discharge (almost old-period like) and some very light pink spotting when wiped but not heavy enough to need a pad. Then I have gotten my period as expected on the 17th of June with heavy bleeding and thick clots and lasted a number of appropriate days that I am used to. And I have had my period as expected in July 14th-15th with also a number of appropriate days that I am used to. Now it is August the 2nd and I have been experience sever lower abdominal pain and shoulder pain all on my right side of my body that seems to come and go the past three days, I have heard that this could mean a miscarriage (linking this to me having had unprotected sex not too long ago)

I have taken a total of 4 home pregnancy test that is said to be very accurate, two right after my period has ended in the month of June and two before my next period that started in July. Where all 4 came back negative (but can never be too sure - By research, women can be pregnant while still experience bleeding that seems to be like the period that comes normaly around the time of the period)

Therefore, by default I am wondering if I was or still pregnant or neither?

Your opinions would greatly appreciated, either by knownledge or experience.