Hi again uh i had put a post before twice but still no response so hopefully ill get a response to this. Um im 16 and i have protected sex on dec. 28. Its now March 9 and i still havent had a normal period. The condom had broke but he was no where near ejaculation and stop as soon as we knew it broke. I thought what i had was my period on jan. 16 the day after my scheduled period day. So i missed feb. But then got brown and red bleeding wit a couple of clots on march 4th and has been bleeding since then. I took a pregnancy test like around two weeks ago. It came out a negative. But i usually have very heavy bleeding and bad cramps but now its light still red but brown wit clots. Im so confused. Help pls could this be my period or could i be experiencing implantation bleeding. I dont wanna be pregnant pls help anyone thank you

Implantation bleeding is really light and last around 24-48 hours. It will appear sometimes brown and light pink/red. If you are experiencing brown discharge that last the same amount of time as your period during your period time frame it may be your period. You will get brown discharge from dead tissue that was left over from your previous period. It usually occurs after your last couple of periods were lighter than normal and/or didn't last the full __ days your period usually last. Did you take the pregnancy test in the morning with your first urine of the day? If not retest using your first urine because it contains the highest level of hcg hormone and will make the home pregnancy test more accurate. Good Luck

Thank you and no i didnt take it in the morning i took after i came from school but i did not use the bathroom all morning or day so im guessing that time was my first pee of the day. And it hasnt stopped yet so ive been having this bleeding for 6 days now. I have my periods for a week or a more. But thank you this helped me ease my worry a lil bit. But i will take another pregnancy test.