me and my friends have went through alot of questions that had to do with pregnancy and nobody can really give us an answer for sure when it comes down it. so heres the questions

if the test is cheap does it still work good??

Does it only matter how long u wait to get more accurate results of if ur pregnant or not??

If ur pregnant but u still have a period, what are they like and how many can u have till they stop??

If u DO still have a period then does it mess up the real results of if ur pregnant or not if u take a test??

If a guy puts his penis in for like not even a second, he just sticks it in and then back out really fast, could u still get pregnant??

What is the discharge like when ur pregnant? Some of my pregnant friends that are young have told me that theres stopped completely and then another girl said her's was ALOT and it was clear and stringy. So what color is the discharge and what is it like??

If your discharge is thick and white doesnt that mean your ovulating??

plz answer these i will be MORE then greatful :(

ppl say u have ALOT as an early pregnancy and then it stops later on in the monthes but my question is
what is the discharge like?? Is it thick and white if ur pregnant
or is it clear and stringy
OR is it just like water??

plzzz reply

I may not be a complete expert, but I am pregnant with my 3rd child, and had my first child when I was 17.... so I will try.

If the test is cheap does it still work good??
----- Tests vary only in the hormone that they detect. Even a cheap test can be accurate depending upon the HCG hormone that your body secretes during pregnancy. As long as the test is not old, it should still be very accurate, and if in doubt, test again in 2 weeks.

Does it only matter how long u wait to get more accurate results of if ur pregnant or not?
----- When testing, first morning urine the day of our missed period, is the most accurate. This is because of the concentration of the HCG hormone in your urine. The longer you wait after the missed period or onset of symptoms the more accurate the tests will be because the hormone doubles every 48 to 72 hours.

If ur pregnant but u still have a period, what are they like and how many can u have till they stop?
----- Some women have periods throughout their pregnancy, some one or two, and most commonly others ... none at all. Having a period during pregnancy is rare, but not unheard of.

If u DO still have a period then does it mess up the real results of if ur pregnant or not if u take a test?
----- No, it will not effect the test, because of what the test looks for.

If a guy puts his penis in for like not even a second, he just sticks it in and then back out really fast, could u still get pregnant?
----- Any unprotected sex can cause you to get pregnant, there are cases for everything, and anything is possible. Always use protection if you do not want to get pregnant.

What is the discharge like when ur pregnant? Some of my pregnant friends that are young have told me that theres stopped completely and then another girl said her's was ALOT and it was clear and stringy. So what color is the discharge and what is it like?
----- Every pregnancy is different. Some women have a lot of discharge in early pregnancy and all the way through. Mostly it was kinda thin. Personally I only noticed it with this pregnancy and it was kinda watery and a lot (panty-liners were wonderful).

If your discharge is thick and white doesnt that mean your ovulating?
----- I cannot answer this one unfortunately. I apologize.

ACTUALLY , a woman does not have a PERIOD when pregnant, she simply bleeds.

a period implies that the uterine lining breaks down due to lack of a fertilized egg, which is obviously not the case during an actual pregnancy.

Which for a young girl, could be considered a period.

Also, there have been cases where yes, a woman's cycle continues in fact after pregnancy begins.... and then they end up pregnant with twins, which are approximately a month apart in age. So, YES, a woman CAN have a "period".

if ur discharge is thick and white doesnt that mean ur ovulating?
Cuz thats all mine has been doing
i also start my period this saturday so i hope and pray it comes....=[
but yeah whats the discharge like when ur pregnant

Usually, during ovulation, the discharge sometimes is like an egg white. I am pretty sure, but not definite that the closer to ovulation the more it will look like egg whites.

P S Sorry if I ruined you from eating eggs again.

well i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative!! It had been 2weeks and 3days so i figured it was ok to take a test since it had been 2weeks but im gonna take another test after my period. But i kinda think im gonna start the day im supposed to :-D ((saturday)) Cuz my cramping has moved from behind my belly button to where my lines are going down towards my private. Im not sure if u know what im talkin about but its the left and right lines going downwards.
I just really hope i start so i can stop worrying