Can a woman catch trichomonus vaginalis if a man is wearing a condom? How does the trich orgasim just be in the women's vagina and how does it get there in the first place? Can I catch it from oral sex? Are other infections such as garnerella caused by trich? What I’ve been reading I have all symptoms, but from both infections garnerella and trich.

Yes, you can contract trichomonus vaginalis if a man is wearing a condom. If there was "foreplay" including fondling or genital touching, the organism can be transmitted to hand and fingers. If pre cum gets on the condom while putting it on and there is penile vaginal contact before the condom is in place trich can be transmitted too Trichomoniasis, sometimes referred to as "trich," is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a parasite that gets transmitted into the vagina. It doesn't just grow there. Other infections such as garnerella, an over growth of vaginal flora, do just develop and you are right about the symptoms. The symptoms of trich and garnerella are almost the same but very different organisms. You should definitely see a doctor about this.