Hi. I always use condoms, but I`m not sure how safe are they. I know condoms can`t help you if you have certain STDs, such as genital herpes. What about HIV? Are condoms safe if you have sex with person diagnosed with AIDS?

Hi. Condoms are 99% safe in case you have sex with somebody with AIDS. You are right - they are not safe at all if you have sex with somebody diagnosed with genital herpes. Condoms sometimes can`t cover the whole infected area. Some sores are not even visible. I also use condoms all the time. You are never safe enough. However, the best way to prevent STDs is to abstain from any kind of sexual activities. I can`t do that, so I use condoms. Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmission of STDs, such as gonorrhea, Chlamydia and trichomoniasis.

You should check out the wide variety that One Condoms has to offer. I love the wide selection. If you want to find out more, I recommend going to onecondoms.com . Search the site and read up on them, they are awesome.