I'm had a boyfriend that I didn't trust so I went and got tested and I didn't have anything. We broke up & I started dating someone else. While my boyfriend was out of town my ex called me over to talk he told me he really loved me and wanted to be with me he was crying and everything so of course I believed him. We kept talking and had sex 2 weeks later. I didn't want to go see my boyfriend because I didn't want to face him. I went to see my ex 3 more weeks after that & we had sex after we had said i told him i got another boyfriend when we broke up & he told me he had sex with two girls one he was out of it and one sober. After I went to see my ex I went to see my boyfriend to tell him I just knew we weren't going to have sex because we mad a promise to each other that we wouldn't because we wanted the relationship to be about more than sex and we were both trying to have a better relationship with God, but we had sex anyway the same night me and me ex had sex. While me and my boyfriend were having sex it started to hurt so bad he had to stop. Both of them were rough with me. I left my boyfriends house and went to hang out with some friends everything was fine. I went home about 7 that morning & when I peed there was some blood. I kept discharging which really didn't get my attention because I do it around the time I get my period & it was about that time. I also was still have pain down there so about three days later I looked down there with a mirror and I seen like small white sores/bumps & the pain is getting worse I soak in water like 5 times a day now I'm worried that I may have a std from my ex and I gave it to my boyfriend. I just need help and advice please!!!!!!

It is unlikely you would show symptoms of an STD a few days after having sex with a potentially infected partner. You may, however, have been infected by your boyfriend after you had the test or by your Ex. Based on your story it has been at least 5 weeks since you were tested for STDs. That is sufficient time for some STDs to manifest with symptoms. I would recommend you be re-tested for a range of STDs.

Below are some Average Times from Exposure to Symptoms for Some Common STDs:

Chlamydia: Although many people never have any symptoms, when symptoms do appear it is usually one to three weeks after exposure to the bacteria. Even asymptomatic patients with chlamydia can have complications, however, so it is important to be regularly screened by your physician.

Gonorrhea: Gonorrhea is frequently asymptomatic. When symptoms do appear they may show up as early as two days after exposure, or take as long as one month.

Syphilis: The chancre characteristic of the first stage of syphilis appears, on average, twenty one days after infection, but may appear any time between 10 to 90 days after exposure to the bacterium.

Chancroid: Symptoms of chancroid may appear any time from one day to several weeks after infection. Most people find that lesions appear within five to seven days.

Trichomoniasis: Although most men never have symptoms of trichomoniasis, in women symptoms usually appear between 5 to 28 days after exposure.

Scabies: If you have never had scabies before, it may take one to two months for symptoms to appear. However, if you have previously been infected, symptoms may show up after only a couple of days.

Genital Warts: Most people who are going to have symptomatic genital warts will experience their first outbreak within 3 months of initial infection. 

I am also 10 days late for my period. I have no signs of pregnancy. Could a possible std have anything to do with this?

Possible. Take a pregnancy test in another week if you don't start your period. Could an STD be responsible for the delayed period? No, highly unlikely.