I’m 16 and I have never had sex before. Now I have a girlfriend I really like and we were talking about having sex, it would be also a first time for her. I’m not afraid of getting AIDS or any sexual transmitted disease, I am only interested in learning how to use condom, so that my girlfriend can be absolutely protected from pregnancy. What kind of condom should I buy and where?

Start using condoms in the beginning of your sexual life and keep it that way, it is the only way to protect your partner and yourself from STDs and unwanted pregnancy. Anyway, there are natural skin condoms that protect you from pregnancy, but are not safe enough to stop small virus cells, and latex condoms that do the both things. You and your girlfriend can choose your favorite latex kind. There are varieties of colors, tastes, with ribs and bumps. When opening a package, be sure not to tear it. Squeeze the tip to eliminate air bubbles. Unroll condom on your erected penis and leave some space on the top for sperm when you ejaculate. Use the condom only once and put it before any direct inter genital contact. Also, avoid keeping condom in wallet or near heat or light source.

If you and her are both beginners and are just wanting reliable birth control and not something to protect you from diseases. you should talk to her about getting her on something like birth control pills which are very highly effective at preventing pregnancy.

She can get on birth control at planned parenthood for a small fee and they won't contact her parents (or yours).