So I'm 16 and uncircumcised. for the past couple of years I hve been masturbating while my head is cover by my foreskin. Im able to retract my foreskin over my head while I'm erect.. I've tried masturbating while my foreskin was retracted. It did not feel good at all and the pleasure was nowhere near as good as it is when foreskin is covering the head. Yesterday I tried masturbating while my foreskin was retracted, I made sure that my foreskin didn't cover the head at any point. It was kinda painful, since the head is sensitive. I was however able to cum. I looked at my head today and it like 3 different red marks on it!!!! When I touched them it hurt. I'm sure this happened from by foreskin rubbing too hard on my head. My concern is that when I eventually have unprotected sex, will that hurt the head of my penis. PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS TOPIC!!!!

hey jay.... did you use any lube when you masturbated with your foreskin retracted? If so what type was it and did u use a lot? This is due to friction irritation.

Jay: Just masturbate your penis. Don't try to pull your foreskin up or down to do so, just use it the way it lays on your penis. And RELAX. Masturbating is supposed to be fun and pleasurable, it is not a contest between your hand and your penis. My penis is not circumcised, either, and I don't use lube to beat off, but my foreskin naturally rolls back to the corona when I erect, although I can pull it halfway up on my glans when I masturbate. If you are having some difficulty, get some Astroglide or even KY jelly for your penis. Or simple hand lotion. Enjoy your penis, you are going to have it for a very long time!

Hi Jay:

There is no right way or wrong way to masturbate. You just do what feels good.

As you probably know by now, the foreskin is a double layer. When you masturbate with the foreskin forward over the head, then the outer layer slides over the inner layer and the head gets no friction at all.

Apparently, you pulled your foreskin back and tried to masturbate like a circumcised guy by rubbing the head. Most circumcised guys have to use lube to do that. It seems to me that you have discovered how NOT to masturbate.

Just go back to masturbating with your foreskin over head and you'll be fine. In the alternative, if you want to masturbate by rubbing the head like circumcised guys, then get some lube.

Personally, I like to keep my foreskin forward over the head when I masturbate, which is fairly frequently.

Hi Jay, Are you a sexually active or not yet?

Yes, It could hurt so bad. protected and unprotected. :(

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, harmless, healthy, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime.

How you do it depends on whether you have an internally lubricated foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is slide your foreskin back and forth. The internally lubricated foreskin glides without friction. Although you have a foreskin, you have masturbated in a way similar to that of unforeskinned men, so you will need some lubricant.

If you are unforeskinned, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common, however, for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction burns if he does not apply external lubricant.

There are many myths about masturbation, which simply are not true.

Masturbation does NOT cause insanity.
Masturbation does NOT cause you to go blind.
Masturbation does NOT cause hair to grow in your palms.
Masturbation does NOT cause impotence.
Masturbation does NOT prevent fathering children.
Masturbation does NOT stunt your growth.
Masturbation does NOT cause penile curvature.
Masturbation does NOT cause back pain.
Masturbation does NOT decrease stamina.
Masturbation does NOT cause muscle weakness.
Masturbation does NOT cause pimples.
Masturbation does NOT cause loss of blood.
Masturbation does NOT make your bones softer.
Masturbation does NOT slow the growth of your penis.
Masturbation does NOT release hormones.

What I did was slide the foreskin off the head of my penis and apply some personal lubricant to the head then let your foreskin roll back ver the head and gently stroke your penis sliding the foreskin up and down over the head. This allows for a full retraction of the foreskin and this is most pleasurable without causing any abrasions to the head of your penis. Once you do this several times your foreskin will fully retract on and off the head and wjaculation will follow.

thats icredulouse ihave been forskin less my entire adult life and i can dry wank and lube wankwith similar results. to be honest i spill rather than shoot if i do it to often but like any bloke if i hold off i will orgasmn and shoot all over my chest even up to my face if laid on my back and its full on despite no forskin!

Im in the Same boat as the original post but just wondering cause it was never said will it effect when having unprotected sex

Your head is sensitive because it has not been touched. If you clean and dry it you can desensitize it by touching it with your fingers, lightly rubbing it until you are able to rub it with out any pain. I think he rubbed it a little too hard or too much which caused some sore spots similar to road rash or rug burns. That will heal by itself in a few days. I had it happen to me several times while I was masturbating by rubbing the bare head when I wanted to get it used to being dry rubbed.

The natural sensitivity was never noticeable to me during sex but I wanted to be able to dry rub also.

My brother and I are close and share an apartment together near our college. I sometimes watch my brother masturbate. He masturbates with his foreskin pulled back. He holds down his foreskin and then he strokes his penis very gently because the area under the foreskin is very sensitive. He moans a lot because his penis is very sensitive with the foreskin pulled back. Once he gets erect, he strokes a little harder. When he gets close to orgasm, he cries because it feels so good. When he squirts out his milk, he says it feels like heaven. I sometimes give my brother a hand job. I gently pull back his foreskin before I stroke his penis. When he's about to orgasm, I rub the tip of his penis. I keep rubbing it gently until he squirts out his milk. While he's squirting, he wants me to stroke his penis until all his milk is out.

I sometimes watch my brother masturbate. He does it with his foreskin pulled back. He pulls it back before he strokes his penis. The area under the foreskin is very sensitive, so he feels a lot of pleasure (he moans a lot). When he gets close to orgasm, he squeals and says it feels like heaven. He screams before squirting out his milk. He keeps stroking until all his milk is out (his cum load is a lot).

lucky i got no help