okay so i was on my period last week, me and my boyfriend had sex and he came in me. i am on birth control but since i was on my period, and very high antibiotic that would have cancelled it out, im worried that im pregnant. i have heard that you cant get pregnant on your period. is that true? i have gained a little bit of weight, ive been very tired, my period stopped 2 days after it started (which was also 2 days after we had sex), i have been craving certain foods one day, and the next i wont be able to eat because i feel like im going to be sick, i have had a constant headache and backache, ive had a hard time sleeping, ive had a little bit of spotting, also ive been running to the bathroom alot. im really worried that im pregnant, especially because im only 15. please help me any way you can! thanks!

Antibiotics can reduce the effectiveness of birth control pills. It is unlikely, but not impossible, for you to get pregnant during your period.

When did the spotting start? Do you usually?

It's early for the cravings/weight gain as we are talking a week, right?

Okay so it might just be random? 2 days after my period started it stopped for a day, and has spotted off and on for the last week. Noi don't usually spot. It usually lasts 5-7 days then stops until the next month.

It may have something to do with you being on the antibiotics too.

What about the cramping?

I can't account for the cramping, it could be many different things. It could be due to the antibiotics or due to your illness. You're body is probably still recovering and its an interaction between the antibiotic and the birth control. You are still taking it?

Talk to your doctor if this continues.

I don't think you're pregnant. You had sex on your period. Once you get more than 48 hours past ovulation, the egg is no longer viable and can't be fertilized. You were past ovulation on your period. So, it is extremely unlikely that you'll get pregnant.

I finished it yesterday. Yess thank you for your help!