me n my boyfriend have been having sex alot lately. i miss a couple days of my birth control. can i be pregnant? n how long till u can tell if im pregnant? n how can i tell if i am?

Yes you can get pregnant if you miss enough pills. You'll know when your period is late or you take a Home Pregnancy Test. You can do that when your period is due, no earlier.

ok but the birth control i take only allows my period to come every three months. so when should i take the home pregnancy test?

What are you taking?

i am taking loseasonique.

Were they the orange or yellow pills?

If you missed the yellow pill, don't worry. If it was the orange, if you missed one day you're supposed to take two pills the next. If you missed 3 in a row, just take your regular pills, not the missed ones. You may notice some bleeding.

You could get pregnant on the days with missed pills.

I'm not sure how to tell if you're pregnant until you miss your period. A HPT would still work. Check with your provider for specifics.

i missed more then 3 days. i had sex on the second day i missed. when should i take the hpt?

I'm not sure when to test. The manufacturer is very vague with an answer. The only thing I see indicates if you miss your period, on day 91. How far until then for you?

im 71 days away from day 91.

Ask your healthcare provider. They may have a better answer.