Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and the next day i got my period (usualy 7-9 days) but after three days it got super light (spotting? ) for about three days. Could i be pregnant? i wanna wait to take a test with my boyfriend but dont wanna get nerves up if its nothing. So if anyone has answers or advice i would appreciate it! Thanks.

Hi Cat,

Did you expect your period the day after you had sex?

If yes, it is VERY unlikely that you are pregnant - the timing is off.  You'd be at your lowest fertility and the egg would not be viable.

Sometimes your period can just be different.

Implantation bleeding normally occurs about a week before you expect your period.

Wait at leat two weeks and then take a home test using your first morning (wake up) urine.

Good luck.

Well it wasnt the only time unprotected the part i was really curious was that i had my period before i started spotting and wasnt sure if it was possible to be pregnent or not cause i dont usualy bleed that light untill the last day of my period

If your period is "different" and now that you say "unprotected" then take a home test. Be sure to use your first morning urine, your wake up pee, to test for the best results.