what's wrong with me I receive my period 9days earlier then normally

Hi MaryLynn,

Does it seem like a "normal" period for you or is it different?  Is it just "spotting" or very light bleeding?

it's spotting now  it stoped  and when I use the restroom there's nothing 

it's spotting now it stoped and when I use the restroom there's nothing

You said, "It's spotting."

Have you been sexually active? There is a possibility that you are pregnant. It could be "implantation bleeding" that you're seeing. This "spotting" usually occurs around a week or so before your next period is due.

Have you been sexually active?

Usually "spotting" is a result of "implantation bleeding."  That normally occurs around a week before you expect your next period so the timing is right.

There is a chance of pregnancy.

yes I am my last time having intercourse Sunday the 16

OK,
Your next period was due around March 8?
If so, you had sex on day 8 of your cycle (the 16th). Sperm can survive about 5 days. You'd normally ovulate between days 11-16. There is a chance of pregnancy.

You can take a home test now but use your first morning urine for the best accuracy, your wake up pee. It is early to test and false negatives are common. Retest when you expect your period.

Good luck.

okay thanks I'll feel you in