Hello. I'm a 24 year old mother of 2. My husband and I had unprotected intercourse on day 7 of my menstrual cycle. My cycle is usually 28 days. On day 10 of my cycle, 5 days after my period had ended, I had light spotting. A pinkish watery looking on day 10, and a little brown on day 11. Not enough for a pad or anything, just noticed when I wiped. Surely I'm not pregnant!? What do you think it could be?

Were you pregnant? please let me know. this happened to me.. I started on 10/04/07 had unprotected sex and on 10/14/07 i had pinkish watery spotting. Not enough for a pad either.

My husband and I had the same thing going on and I have had the light spotting, so are u pregnant?

so any news on why this may be happening. I am having the same thing going on. I had a period, which was about 2-3 days late (nothing unusual). Then about 5-7 days after my period ended i started the light pink spotting, which has now turned icky brown. My boyfriend and i are ttc so i am curious if this is related to us ttc.

yes this has happened to me also me and my bf have been ttc for about 4 months now ended my bc in november and this period has been weird, was about 4 days late and my period started monday mid afternoon and ended weds morning but it was regular wasnt really heavy but normal enough to fill a pad but i was really confused when i ended on weds i thought for sure i was implantation bleeding just had a feeling and on thurs a day after i had pink blood when i wiped for about an hour and then on fri i had a few brown spots i dont know what this means should i take a test am i pregnant? i really just wanna know?! >:(