I have a question can somebody help me please ? Okay....my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on Feb.21,2014 which was also the day of my 9dpo and my period was due on the 26th of Feb. But instead it came a day early(during this time of my period it started with brown spotting and then light red to regular red back to like a pinkish/brownish stuff). So is it possible that I can be pregnant ?

It's possible but not very likely.

9dpo?  The egg would NOT be viable.  It's only able to be fertilized for about 48 hours after ovulation. 

Usually, from about 10 days before you expect your period, or about 48 hours after ovulation, you won't get pregnant because the egg is not viable.

So I'm not pregnant?

It's almost guaranteed that you are NOT pregnant if your period is normal otherwise.

It came a few days early. Well I think it was my period I'm not sure.

If you aren't sure then take a home test. I'd suggest you wait until 2-3 weeks after you had sex to increase the accuracy.

I took one this morning and it was negative.

The problem with the tests is that they are not immediate. You need to wait at least 2-3 weeks after having sex for them to become accurate. By default the test will read negative. It takes time for implantation to occur and the hCG levels to rise high enough to be detected. Also, be sure to use your first morning urine for the best accuracy.

I strongly doubt you are pregnant based on when you had sex and when you expected your period but if your period was "different" than it usually is there is a chance of pregnancy.

Wait another week or so and retest. I'm sure it'll be negative too.

Okay i'll try in another week....better yet I'll try again on the 25th of March

Okay I'll try again on the 25th of march.... Plus right now AF is off which was shorter than usual and now I'm having slight pain in my abdomen but like you said I'll test again later on . thanks so much