hiya i got a question what i need help one me and boyfriend had sex one day before my ovulation forecast, i was having cramps cuddle days after and back anche , but i come on my period but it wasnt normal it was light , i feel bloater and i been feeling sick, but i havent been sick. been getting black anche too and some time i snap at people when i dont mean too , i been getting werid feeling in my belly too . i just want to know if i could be pregmant ? xxx

Hi 

If your period was different - take a  home test.  It is possible that you are pregnant.  There can be bleeding if you are pregnant.

When you test, use only your first morning - wakeup - urine for the best accuracy.  It's more concentrated than at other times during the day.

Good luck.

Hey i tuk about 3 say i am not pregmant but i am still feeeling sick etc etc you should be with pregmants xx

You don't have to feel sick during early pregnancy. Many women don't notice anything - just a late period.

Wait another week and retest. Again, using ONLY your first morning urine. If it's negative it is unlikely you are pregnant.