When I was a teen, I had a lump in the bottom of my left areola which stretched it out(my parents didn't have insurance or money to take to a doctor so I don't know what it was) an entire inch top to bottom than my right areola after it went away. My areola are 2.5" while the left is 3.5" so the difference is pretty noticeable. It's always been something that makes me feel like sh*t so I just wonder if it's common or if areola reduction surgery might be a good idea?

I thought I was the only one with that problem and I as well feel like sh*t about it I think the only solution would be areola reduction surgery

That is ridiculous come one god made you in his image. When he made a woman like you he did a good thing. You are unique not distorted. I personally believe woman with large areolas and different size areaolas from one another is so sexy and erotic. Please don't change yourself your beautiful just the way you are. Hell, I prefer woman that's unique than the norm.