Hey I have a boyfriend who is about 10 yrs older than me, I'm in late 20s. I had a period 6/26 and ovulated on 7/5 with fertility from 7/3-7/7.  We had sex on 7/5 and 7/6. I know there is a 25% chance monthly of having sex but wanted to get other's opinions since there is an age difference to consider as well. Do you think it's likely or possible we might've conceived? Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I have not been on birth control for 5+ yrs. We have been monogamus (sp?) for 5+ years with condoms. Lately we have been having unprotected sex. We have plans to marry and have a family soon.

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome. Thank you.

well your suposed to feel sleepy and alittle drained of engry

fun fact: sex and masterbation helps you go to sleep

I wasn't asking about energy. I was asking if anyone had a similar experience and whether they conceived. I also was wanting to know my chances of conception. I'm well aware they help you go to sleep since we slept pretty well both nights.