My last period was on September 3 and ended on September 7. My periods are usually 4-5 days and pretty regular. My husband and are were seperated at the time and on September 14th I had protected sex (condom) with a different guy. From what I can remember her pulled out and he didn't end up coming inside my (I can't be 100% percent I am not him, but he ended up finishing outside of me). September 15,16 and 17 my husband and I reconciled and ended up having un protected sex several times those three dates. He ejaculated in me on all three occasions. I missed my period on October, 1 2013 and took a possitive pregnancy test. When we went in and did a vaginal ultrasound they said my conception date was September 18th. Which would mean it is my husbands. I normally wouldn't be as terrifed to wait it out and just hope it is my husbands but the other guy is african american and it wouldn't be soemthing that could be hidden upon birth......

I cannot afford prenatal DNA testing, HELP?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

%Hi Allison,

No one, not even your doctor, can tell exactly when you conceived.  Besides, sperm can survive about 5 days.

While odds favor it being your husbands because you used protection, no protection is 100& effective.

You need a DNA test to confirm.  It is the only way.

Thanks Medic-dan....not the confirmation I was looking for but appreciate the advise either way. :-)

Hi. My story is kinda similar. The doc says I am due June 18th. Do you mind me asking for your due date?