My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time, I was a virgin but he wasn't. He wore a condom and only went inside me three times for a few seconds and didn't go in too deep because I was in pain. The first two times he went in he was wearing the condom but by the third time, we didn't notice the condom had slipped. He lasted inside me for about 5 seconds (without the condom on) until he pulled out, because it was very painful for me, and that's when he noticed he didn't have the condom on. He didn't ejaculate and he says he didn't pre-ejaculate either. I'm scared that there's a possibility I could get pregnant. Is there a possibility ? Also, I didn't bleed so am I still a virgin ? I'm supposed to get my period in a few days, could this affect it in any way ? Thanks for your response.

Hi Yoshi,

Since he put his penis into your vagina, you are not a virgin.  Not all women bleed their first time.  You may still bleed your next time though.  

If you had sex within about 10 days of your period starting, then you likely won't get pregnant.  The egg is not viable.

There is always a risk however.  

Hope it helps.

Should i still take the "morning after pill" ?

You can.

Again, if you have less than about 10 days, say a week or so until your period, it probably isn't necessary.

Okay thank you very much !

im affraid i might end up pregnant... me and my boflyfriend had sex for the first time maybe 7 days ago.. and im affraid.. bc my period isnt even due yet. and he only went in maybe 2 or 3 or 4 times maybe and we had unprotected sex. but when i got off him bc i was concerned we noticed he pre cumed outside of me and idk is there a chance??? im really scared... please answer thankyou