I can only have oral sex with my boyfriend with a condom....i want to pleasure him with out a condom, but i cant because pre-cum makes me want to throw up, can any one help me, on what he should do so it taste good....oh can anyone give me tips on how i can please him?

My girlfriend was the same way. Did a bit of research and found that eating watermelon and grapefruit dramatically improved the taste. While some foods help, others can make it worse. Ask him to avoid garlic, onions, and foods that have a high yeast content.

As far as pleasure is concerned.. while all men are different, I think most would agree that keeping the teeth out of the equation is very important. The most important thing is that you both enjoy it. Be creative, and when you try something new, watch his face as you do it and you'll get an idea of what was good, and what wasn't. When you're all done, ask him what he liked and what he didn't. After some time, you'll know exactly what gets him going, and bring the whole thing to a new level.