Hi. I'm 30 year old female and I would like to discuss some thing with you. Recently I got married with my boyfriend with whom I dated about five years.
I really enjoying spending time with him and the marriage was the next logical step. Beside this, all these years the sex was just amazing and I have no complaints on it. Only one thing is bothering me right now. Every time my husband and I have intercourse, he wants oral sex first. I mean I know that man supposedly love oral sex, but before every sex...! I'm not so sure. I really started to hate this and when I asked him about it he told me that every couple does it.
What should I do!?

I will tell you some facts from my experience. Believe me- all men are excited and aroused by oral sex, so your husband's desire isn't unusual at all. Some of them refuse to have “normal” sex at all because oral thing is enough for some of them.
If this occurred than it could be a serious problem. I have some advices for you.
First, refuse to do an oral sex every time he wants to have sex and make him enjoy in normal, penetrating sexual intercourse again. Maybe it will need some time to do it but it will be worded.
You didn’t mention does your husband give you an oral pleasure. If you want your husband to go down on you and he doesn't, you should change that immediately so that oral sex becomes a shared experience for the both of you.

i no how you feel my husbands the same but wont perform oral 4 me i love it too my ex always gave it to me my hubby wont if he wants oral sometimes sex is over before it starts and i am annoyed at this

I'M ALL ABOUT GIVING MY HUSBAND ORAL SEX. I LOVE IT. IT'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT HAVING HIM IN MY MOUTH THAT MAKES ME WANT HIM MORE. HE ALSO MAKES THESE GREAT FACES. I WOULD RATHER GIVE HIM ORAL THAN RECIEVE IT MYSELF BECAUSE HE MAKES ME WET TO WHERE I WOULD RATHER FEEL HIM SPREAD ME OPEN THEN TO SLIDE ON HIM. I LIKE THE REAL TIGHT PRESSURE AS HE PENETRATES ME. HE LIKES IT TOO.

MAKE HIM GIVE YOU ORAL BEFORE YOU GIVE HIM HIS. TELL HIM "YOU FIRST, THEN I'LL DO IT." IF HE DOESN'T WANT TOO THEN DON'T GIVE HIM HIS.

:-P My husband loves oral sex a lot and nothing gives me more pleasure then to please him because I know I am going to be pleased in everyway. I love giving my husband oral sex sooo much because it makes our time more intimate! I think it should be a give and take situation that way no one is unhappy and both parties needs are being met...BOTTOMLINE!

I love oral sex too but my hubby only wishes me to give him oral sex but won't perform oral for me. I really wish we could start foreplays but he always wanted to go inside me and finish.

Saying 'every couple does it' is a gross overstatement. It DOES do a few good things, such as get him more aroused, get you wetter, extends foreplay, etc... but it sounds like you're stuck in a routine. It's nice to know what you like, but you should request that you try something different next time. You can maybe trade off oral sex only on certain days, or just do it when it happens naturally but dont make it so you HAVE to do it every time.

JUST DO 69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME BOTH OF U GET THE PLEASURE AND IT GETS THINGS HOT ME AND MY FIANCEE LOVE IT ITS LIKE A 50 50 THING AND MAYBE IF U DO ORAL ORE UNEXPECTED HE WILL TO I LOVE IT AND HE LOVES GIVING IT TO ME I UNDERSTAND UR HUSBAND BECAUSE I LOVE ORAL EVERYTIME B4 IT AS WELL BUT U SHUD TELL HIM HEY I WANT SOME TOO...69 IFG U ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH IT IS BOTH OF U GIVING EACH OTHER HEAD AT THE SAME TIME JUST DO IT TRUSTTTTT MEE LOL

See oral sex is great. If you'd like to try oral sex with your partner, you should make sure you're clean first. Although don't forget that the natural taste and smell of your body might be what attracts them most, so don't cover up with perfumes or deodorant. A good tip if you're concerned about how you or your partner smells, is to suggest taking a shower together.

When you're clean and fresh, you'll feel more comfortable. If you're worried about the way you look, try dimming the lights and lighting candles to boost your confidence.

You don't prefer oral sex because you feel dirty, try to take bath together, kiss their and come outside then take oral sex. It will be great then and YOUR MOOD WILL ALSO BECOME GOOD.

ALL THE BEST.

What is the big deal. Suck is D***. You are having sex. Psychologically, both of you see each other as a means to fullfill your own desires. You are using him and he is using you. I understand that as a female it's hard to be on your knees looking up at them with your mouth full, but when they eat you it is the same. Men just feel that oral is a way to get you in the bed. I know female friends who give oral first when they know their husband is not in the mood.

hi, most every man loves his penis sucked before f*****g. evidently you are very good at oral sex. some women are not that great at it. take it as a compliment.

hi, i agree most women love the feel of a penis in their mouth.

hi, i am a male and i love eating my wife's p***y while she sucks my penis. if your husband won't do likewise, then tell him to forget it. unless you aren't doing it right.

hi you are the tyupe of wife every guy wants. a female who loves f*****g

You mean he wants to give you oral sex or he wants to be serviced?
Aren't there two people involved in your sex?
What do you want?
I don't know, I am only 15, but those are the questions that pop into my head listening to you.
I doubt every couple does that. Think of how different we all are. I bet some couples like to dress up as monkeys and run around spanking each other's bum.
I bet there are couples who have never done oral.
I bet there are couples who have done oral and never had intercourse.
What do YOU want? Does he care?
I've seen jokes where the woman is portrayed as the complicated one who must have everything right if there is going to be any enjoyment at all, wheras the man jis portrayed as just needing the woman to show up and get naked.
What do YOU want?