i get no pleasure from sex. i definitely have no problem with sexual drive, i'm constantly wanting it. but when it actually gets to it there is no real pleasure there. i just want to share the moment properly with my boyfriend and it really gets me down. 

Have you had this problem with other boyfriends? If not, then there's something going on between you two. Do you spend enough time in foreplay? Is there any passion? Does he take care of you first? If he is too quick to start intercourse without you having an orgasm first and then cums, you'll probably feel unfullfilled. Another thing is to make sure you're lubricated enough so that it doedn't hurt. I've had female friends complain about the same thing about their sex lives.

Its always been the same with other partners. there is plenty of passion and i've never been treated so well. foreplay isn't a problem either, and there is plenty of that too! my boyfriend is very caring all round especially in the bedroom, and we've tried everything including a various different varieties of lubes. he doesn't know about this because i really don't want to hurt his feelings or make him think that i love him any less because i know the sexual connection side of things is very important to him. as i said, theres no problem with wanting to, and i don't feel any pressure into it what so ever because the desire for sex is definitely there. its a hard one.

Well if your boyfriend isn't pleasing you, he might not be your "SIZE" that you like. If he is not experienced in what he's doing theres always the "PENIS PUMP" if hes small down there. If he isn't going the speed you like he can always take a supplement in which he had STAMINA, SIZE, AND SEXUAL ENERGY. Im a 19 year old boy and from my past experiences I found out that some girls like it nice and slow to achieve orgasm, but the majority of girls prefer it fast and long, not so much rough but at a constant pace. Dont knock him for his prblem, but talk about what he can do to make sex a experience that both of you will remember :]

The problem occurs among males and females. You could have an anorgamia, maybe a psychological problem. Please go to a doctor. It is easy, they will find out the cause of your problem. I believe that people never find a solution alone. They need someone that help them.

i know exactly what you mean...i don't even get pleasure with oral sex..so i don't think it has anything to do with the size or speed..it's probably more of a hormone inbalance that we bought have so i'm going to be having a talk to my doctor real soon