My boyfriend and i have been together for almost 2 years. We love each other very much. I enjoy having sex with him he makes me feel great. but for the past few months he doesnt go down on me and i dont know why, i have indirectly made comments about it and he says he loves the way i taste so i dont understand. When we have phone sex he always mentions how he cant wait to eat me out but when we are together after i give him oral he just gets to the sex now and never goes down anymore. i asked him if he didnt like eating me out he said he loves eating me out. i am very confused. especially since he says he loves giving oral sex. any ideas?

I have the same issue... I can't figure it out either... I give my boyfriend oral almost everytime we have sex and I get none. It's not liike I smell or anything because I shower everyday 2x a day and could tell you if there was an odor or not. He used to go down on me all of the time and would almost always get me off just by doing that. Now when the rare occasion comes up that he will go down on me its almost like its half assed or somehting because he doesnt look thrilled and it never gets me off anymore. He says he "loves the way I taste" and that he loves satisfying me but I dont know why he would be acting this way. I wish I had a way of knowing what was up.

There are many ways to get satisfaction or orgasm during sex.maybe your boyfriend has discovered other means to satisfy you instead of eating you up. It may not be because of your genital.

If he knows you love it and he has stopped doing it ,I hate to say this but I think he has found another interest. If he loves you, his number one desire should be to please you sexually and it should be such a treat for him to do it he couldn't wait to get his face in there.

I'm afraid I have the same thing to tell you that I told Dianna. There was nothing that could keep me from shoving my face in there with my GFs and later with my wife. It didn't matter if she was on her period, she just wiped it off and in I went. After the first couple licks the bloody taste was gone and all was well. There was nothing like the satisfaction I got from feeling her squirm and hearing her scream with an orgasm that I gave her and the feeling of all her little bits on my lips and tongue was exquisite. Not to mention the taste of her juices and sticking my tongue as far inside her vag as I could get it. That was as close to heaven as I could ever get.

Same thing happened to me. I've been with my guy for a year and a half and we have an AMAZING relationship, the sex is still regular and really good and I give him oral quite a bit. WHen we first started dating, he'd give me oral every now and then, for a little bit before we got down to business. He never did it alot and i'm ok with that as it's not something that I have to have. It's just nice every once in a while, so i asked him. He told me it was because I drank out of a strange girls drink many many months ago and i didn't know her too well so that he thought it was very unhygenic of me and ... that makes no sense to me at all. Granted I didn't know the girl too well, but we had all hung out a couple times before and it barely touched my lips as I was trying to pour it in.

We've tongue kissed many a times since then and obviosuly have had sex. So ... with such a strange answer ... I think that some guys just don't like to do it. It gives them a neck cramp or they simply aren't that into doing it and maybe did it in the beginning but as they got more comfortable with the relationship, they don't feel the need to anymore???? Idk ... I'm just as confused and even more confused after that strange answer I got from him.

I've been with my boyfriend now for four and ahalf year. In our whole relationship hes always gone down on me and ive always gone down on him , for the past 3-4 months ive been giving oral sex to him almost every night and he hasnt even wanted to come close to giving me oral sex, even after he cums he wont go down on me or finish me up. i dont understand why? i need some serious edvice on what to do.. I'm a great girl to him and do all that i can for him. I love to please him and just see how happy it makes him. why doesnt he want to do the same for me??

To be honest, maybe it's because I'm no longer twenty but I get so much out of having a girl climax from my oral than thinking about myself. Unfortunately youth bears haste but I always craved oral on a girl from age 13 and once I got my chance the girl thought I was nuts. Boys can be a little selfish too and if you're giving, why isn't it that you are not giving each other oral at the same time, making the best of both worlds. Since almost all girls are multi orgasmic, to me every girl should cum at least once orally before going further.

It's because men are pretty worthless anymore. My man doesn't "like" it either. He says it hurts his mouth. Well so does giving head. I got so tired of having to ask, I stopped asking AND giving oral. I've even thought about finding someone who will do it on the side. I know that's awful, but I have needs just like men do.

I am in the exact same situation & it is driving me mad!!! He used to do it almost every time we had sex but now it's been around 4 or 5 months & I'm going crazy. I always give him blow jobs but I'm wondering if I should just stop because he obviously doesn't care enough to reciprocate anymore for some reason.

My boyfriend of a year & half used to give me oral all the time. Now it's been at least 4 or 5 months or possibly longer. So long I can't remember. He said pretty much the same thing you said your boyfriend says. "He loves the way & taste & he loves giving oral" But his actions speak a lot louder than those words. I wish someone could give us some good advice. Unfortunately the only time I ever mentioned it was when we were arguing & I blurted it out then said I must not be worth much to him, etc. Well later that night (4 or 5 hours later) he tried to give me oral & I just couldn't do it. I told him I didn't want him to do it because of what I said earlier in anger. He said that wasn't the reason he was doing it but I still couldn't let him. I was so hurt the last thing I wanted was to try to believe he REALLY wanted to do it. He then said he loves it but still very vague about why he does or doesn't do it anymore. It's almost to the point that I just can't deal with it anymore. Our sex life in general has lost the intimacy & we basically just f**k & then go to sleep. We were NEVER like that before. He was always PERFECT in bed. Now I'm left feeling like something is missing.

That's right take care of you I'm going thru tha same thing an he will no longer receive oral anymore. The way I see it , it works both ways.

omg, it's like i'm reafing my life story right here!! the exact same thing & arguement happened w/my bf & i. he tried giving me oral hours later but i couldn't do it. i hate that our relationship is hoing through this because i love him so much, but i wish he'd be crazy about me like he was in the beginning. but i guess i'm just gonna have to stop giving oral... & try to find someone who will enjoy me in bed.

I am going through the same exact thing. Before I started living with my boyfriend, we used to have sex all of the time, he couldn't keep his hands off me... he used to go down on me all of the freaking time... NOW... I hardly have sex and he never goes down on me. I've tried talking to him to see if it's someone else or if there is a problem, he says that there is nothing wrong but he just is not as turned on anymore. As for not going down on me anymore, he says that he has just gotten lazy about it. I don't know what to think... I've been in this relationship for a little more than a 1 year and 10 mos.

I've had the same thought that maybe I should try to find someone else. I do love my boyfriend but it is starting to feel like pleasing me is no longer important anymore.