HI, IM LOOKING TO SEE WHAT CAN MAKE A MANS SPERM TASTE BETTER! IVE READ THAT IF A MAN EATS SWEET THINGS LIKE PINEAPPLE, KIWI, ETC THAT THE SPERM WILL TASTE SOME WHAT BETTER. MY HUSBAND USED TO SMOKE AND WHEN I WENT TO SWALLOW IT WAS JUST NASTY TASTE. HE DOESNT SMOKE ANYMORE , BUT I HAVENT TRIED TO SEE WHAT IT MAYB LIKE JUST YET . SOOOOO IM WONDERING IF ANY ONE WOULD HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT THIS THANKS :-D

So taste it! :-D It is true that smoking is bad for semen's taste. I found some other causes of bad taste of semen, including bitterness, saltiness, etc. So it is caused by : coffee (too much coffee can make the semen taste bitter), garlic, onions (both have a high sulfur content which can make the semen taste bitter), asparagus, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower (high sulfur content), smoking ( cigarettes contain tons of toxins), excessive red meat (tends to make the semen taste salty), excessive dairy (tends to make the semen taste salty). Though I think it is hard and kind of cruel to make someone eat or not eat something. Especially when he comes home from work and he's tired and hungry and he loves his coffee (which keeps him alive) and the red meat steak. It is too much to ask...what does he gets in return? But maybe he likes when it's swallowed...talk to your man about it, maybe he'll accept it. Good luck! :-D

well i posted this question cause we are both looking for ways to make it not so nasty to swallow cause he really likes it when i swallow, so theres nothing wrong to have my husband try different things to make that work my love is all for it. :-D

If you don't like the taste, swallow each time he pulses and by the time he's finished the semen will be in your stomach..