I have my first uncircumsized boyfriend and just found out about it. Everytime we have sex it's with a condom so I don't really notice. Just recently he asked why I don't give him any oral just like he does with me. I honestly am scared esp., finding out he's uncircumsized. Is this normal feel like this? I am scared of infection and STDs. How do I not hurt his feelings by telling him, I need you to go wash up first before I pleasure you?

Um the fact that you are sleeping with him at all should be enough. Why are you screwing him if you are unsure if he is clean or not? A lot of uncut guys do know how to properly wash their penis. and he likely would have 'washed up' before he began having sex with you. If you're worried about STDs then you shouldn't even be having sex with the guy. Just go down on him first to even see if there is a problem to worry about. If it smells or is dirty THEN that is when you tell him he needs to wash it and discuss how he should do it all the time.

if your worried about stds or infections you shouldnt being doing anything with him at all. Just talk about things first, such as who have you been with, have you been tested, ever gone unprotected?? Things like that. As far as if your worried about a smell or him being dirty then get in the shower before hand and have a nice relaxing shower as foreplay with light massaging and going over each others bodys with one of those soapy fluffy wash things. That should reasure you that hes clean down there from a smelling point of veiw...

Good luck and be safe.

So he gives you oral? Bing uncircumcised means he is normal so don't be scared and if you like it to be clean before you give him oral both of you go have a bath/shower for two...how knows it might not make it out of the bathroom all night.

Having a foreskin is totally normal because all boys are born with a foreskin. Most of the pleasure nerves are in the foreskin so make sure you pay attention to the foreskin.

light heartedly tell him he better clean up down there before you are gonna put your mouth on his d*ck he will love it