Hey there! For the first time my boyfriend and I had oral sex last night. It was so great, and I think he liked it as well because he cum into my mouth and I swelled it. It was strange and sweet. Anyway, I wanted to know if it is possible to get pregnant like this. Thx!!!

Hi there girlie!!! There is no way you could have gotten pregnant from oral sex if your genitals didn’t come in contact and there was no exchange of semen. However, you could have both gotten some of the STDs, so next time I would suggest a condom!!!!

Honey....there is no way on Gods Green Earth.....But you could have obtained an STI....which I would say is much worse.....so yea....condoms are a goooooooood idea. :-D

renault wrote:

[/quo

There is no way you can get pregnant, However it is the easiest way to get an STD... HIV for example. I suggest a blood test not to determine if you're pregnant but to see if you have an STD.... cause trust is not the only thing. if you love yourself, USE A CONDOM NEXT TIME.

Hmmm, another teenager who can't even spell correctly and doesn't know what causes pregnancy, yet she engages in sex. Whatever happened to morality and responsibility?!?

Young lady, you need to stop the cycle you started last night. There is no such thing as "safe sex", so don't let anyone tell you that lie. Condoms break, leak or cause other issues. The pill is not 100% reliable and can lead to issues when you're older. Abstinence is the ONLY way to make sure you don't get pregnant, don't contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD) and don't end up with severe emotional or physiological issues often associated with teen sex.

If your boyfriend doesn't like you because you won't do it, then he's not worthy of you. You see, God gave you a gift that you can only give ONE TIME. It was meant to be shared with your husband AFTER you are married, not in the backseat of a car, a friend's couch or under the bleachers.

Think it over -- it could mean your life. You can wait. Millions do -- and they never have to worry about the things you're fretting over right now.

I agree with the fact that a person should get more advice on these matters before engaging in them. However, I do not feel like judging a person for the things they've done is a good way to get a point across. As a high school teacher, I see these situations day after day. STD's, pregnancy, students too afraid to tel their parents what they've done (both girls and boys). I'm not going to judge you for not knowing you could not get pregnant from oral sex, but I will offer some advice. "If you don't want anyone to know, don't do it." I say that because Herpes, Syphillis, warts, and pregnancy will ALL show themselves to your friends and family if you contract them through oral/vaginal sex. Then you will have no choice but to talk to an adult about these matters. If you have the opportunity, ask an adult to sit with you and open up about the questions you are unsure of regarding sex. It may be uncomfortable, but it woould be alot worse telling them AFTER the damage is done.

omg! I cant believe that there are still such narrow minded people trying to give young people of the present generation 'sex-advice' in such away.

'marriage?' 'God?'

"CHRIST ALMIGHTY!" thats what i say

Just make the poor girl feel stupid and think that she is degrading herself!

As somebody who is 'of this generation' and on this planet might I add, may I offer you some advice (to the young lady asking for the advice not an R.E. lesson).

DO NOT FEEL ASHAMED HUN!!! If you are above the legal age of concent (16yrs of age) you've done nothing wrong, if you feel emotionally ready to do this. Only you know this!
It is a very personal thing and nobody should feel the right to judge you

Obviously you will have established that you cannot get pregnant from oral sex... however, you can get some really awful sti's from part taking in this so even though it feels bizzare ask him to put a condom on (you can get ones free of spermacide so they dont taste fowl and you can also get flavoured ones)

I understand that if you are young, buying condoms and going to see your g.p. or family planing clinic can be a daunting and embarrassing prospect.
It is like this for anybody; but you dont need to feel embarrassed, you should be proud that you have the guts to go in there and take care of yourself.

it should be an incentive to go through the embarrassment factor when you think of what lies ahead; Herpes, Syphillis which are extremely unpleasant! and also Pregnancy; do you really want to go through the ordeal of an abortion? It might seem like an easy thing to you now but Ive spoken to women in their 40's full of regret.
And from personal experience even the morning after pill can make you feel un-well and it messes up your monthly cycle so it makes it even harder to detect if you've missed a period in the future (say you have a dreaded accident) so condoms really seem like a no brainer to me!

Theres no excuse to not use them you can get round the allergies- spermacide free, latex free. Round the pleasure factor- lots of varieties...
Don't let him tell you that it ruins the feeling of pleasure for him- from what ive disscussed with other male friends it makes very little if no difference, and you have alot more consequences to live with unfortunately.

I really do recommend that you go and see your G.P. they will not inform your parents! You can request a female nurse or doctor and they will discuss any sexual issues or answer questions you have.
Dont be embarrassed either cos they do this every day.

There are also websites that you can look at to get clued up on sexual health and contraception:

ruthinking.co.uk
bbc.co.uk/relationships/sex_and_sexual_health
likeitis.org.uk/

also google 'sexual health' and lots of things come up.

But at the end of the day, all the people here can do is advise you, or give you an opinion. You dont have to take any notice, i would usually say that was a bad idea with a few exceptions.

All I would like to say to end my 'waffle' is, keep yourself safe and protected, in the know, and ENJOY IT! thats what it is for.

Good luck sweety, some people dont give teenagers enough credit :D

I know that they say that know that no question is a dumn question but, that was the dumnest thing you could probaly ask :o . If you were an 12 year old i could understand but I'm sure your not. Didn't you have sex education in school? I dont think you're going to think that this cum was sweet once you find out that the fuzzy growth, and the p***y areas on your tongue is some form of STD that you contracted while you were tasting his sweetness!!

No sweety, i'm sure you know by now you can't... but... it would be a good idea to get your boyfriend tested before you do anything oral. and... condoms are a good bet too! and...uh... dont explain what it taste like. We don't wanna know. But hey! I'm a dumb ass too! so it's all good. heh.. but that was a pretty weird question.

U ARE AN id**t SAYING "ANOTHER TEENAGER WHO CANT SPELL.." WTF AND JUST SAYING THAT SEX SHOULD BE AFTER MARRIAGE MEANS THAT YOU ARE AN OLD LADY .. VERY OLD LADY WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND YOUTH. THE SITUATION THIS YOUNG LADY LIKE YOU SAY, IS LIVING IS SOMETHING EXTREMELY NATURAL THAT HAPPENS ON DAILY BASIS.

IM ONLY 17 YEARS OLD BUT I THINK THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS RIDICULE AND FULL OF INGNORANCE. ALTHOUGH I DO AGREE ON CERTAIN THINGS YOU MENTIONED.

USE PROTECTION BECAUSE THE OTHER PERSON MAY NOT KNOW IF HE OR SHE HAS AN STI, YOU COULD ALSO DO A COMPLETE CHECK UP AT A CLINIC WITH YOUR PARTNER TO SEE IF YOU BOTH ARE HEALTHY AND MAKE YOU YOU DO IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO AND NOT BECAUSE HE TOLD YOU SO.

Yeah, it was pretty mean what the ladies above were saying to you. Your not an id**t. Your just, more innocent then most. Feel lucky, I wish I still had that innocence. And hey, not all teens these days are idiots. So calm down and go tend to your own problems ladies above if you can't help some one without being shitty to them. Remember kid! Clinc! TEST HIM! And also, she's right, don't do anything you do not want to do.

♥, Idiotic_teen.... ( She's the best when it comes to random things and she loves her nick. Goes with this conversation! Oxymoron!!! Mwa ha ha!)

people can believe what they want. sex before marriage or whatever. it's all about committment and what you yourself believe in. i don't think people giving advice is such a bad idea because there really is no other way you can decide whether u want to believe it or not if advice is not given to you in the first place. i'm not saying that you should not do this again but it is your choice and you do what you think is right.

people can believe what they want. sex before marriage or whatever. it's all about committment and what you yourself believe in. i don't think people giving advice is such a bad idea because there really is no other way you can decide whether u want to believe it or not if advice is not given to you in the first place. i'm not saying that you should not do this again but it is your choice and you do what you think is right. personally, i have not committed any sexual action so i don't really know how you feel after doing it but advice is always helpful.

To be honest, both of you are being judgemental. One person has told this girl that she is wrong, stupid and dirty. The other has said go ahead, have oral sex at FOURTEEN heck, here's how to have sex as well because it's okay, we're a different generation. If a "different generation" means having no moral convictions or standards..count me out (just so ya know unmarried people having sex and taking part in sex related activity isn't just from this gen...there is nothing new under the sun) I do have to say that the first persons sex advice was more accurate though. Just so you know, I am of "this generation" and my husband and I were virgins until the night of our wedding. Which is how God intended it and believe me it was very very blessed. You would be suprised how many people don't have sex or take part in oral sex until they are married. My advice to this girl is to stop what she has started. You are so much better than that. God has so much more for you than you know. It's not to late to turn around. Take some pride in who you are, make better choices. Trust me, it's so much better in the end.

i read the guest's words.. i felt very happy by reading such a comfortable n polite answer.. :-)
i wish i could talk to u once :-)