Hi, I am not a great fan of vegetarian meals. I have to admit that a meal without some kind of meat just does not taste good to me. I think that it has something to do with the way I was raised. However a few nights ago I went on a date. The girl was a vegetarian, so we went to a vegetarian restaurant. I ate vegetarian chili. It was out of this world. I was so impressed that I asked the chef for the recipe. He said that because of the restaurant's policy he can't give it to me. Do you have a recipe for this delicious vegetarian chili?

Hi, I think that it would be great for your health to introduce to your diet a couple of vegetarian dishes. Who knows, you may start to enjoy them. Vegetarian chili can be a start of a new period of your life. There a few basic rules to preparing a vegetarian chili. First of all, you can not use any meat. Secondly, beans and tomatoes are essential. Start by frying some onions on vegetable oil. You can ad one or two peppers and crushed garlic cloves; after a few minutes add tomatoes and beans. And don’t forget chili powder and seasoning. The most important thing is that you are allowed to experiment with different vegetables. You may try vegetarian chili with corn, mushrooms or just whatever comes to your mind. I hope you will enjoy it.