Hello everyone.

I decided to start following Hot latin diet. I want to lose my belly fat and improve my overall health and that’s the reason I chose this diet. I have heard that it is very efficient and I want to test it. I must admit that I am very excited about it.

I will only eat meals that this diet requires and I will try to incorporate those 7 latin foods in my eating habits.  Because of that I need plenty of Hot latin diet recipes. Do you have any and if you do please share. I will appreciate it.

I recommend you to make Tomatillo Braised Chicken Tostada

It is very easy to make this meal, just follow the instructions.

1. In a blender, combine 8 tomatillos, 1/2 a jalapeno, 1 tablespoon of cumin, a handful of cilantro, 2 chopped green onions,  the juice of 2 limes and 1 clove of garlic.

2. Add enough water to form a sauce consistency. Pour the mixture in a pan and bring to a boil. 

3. Add 2 chicken breasts and reduce the heat. Simmer the chicken for 15 minutes and move to a plate, reserving the sauce.

4.  Shred the chicken with two forks, adding a few tablespoons of the sauce.

5.  Toast a low calorie tortilla under the broiler and top with chicken, 1/4 cup garbanzo beans, shredded lettuce, tomatoes and salsa.

Hello.

One of the healthiest spices in the world is cinnamon. It is also one of the 7 latin super foods. I suggest you to make fruit salad with cinnamon chips. Ingredients needed: 2 apples (pilled and diced), 1 cup of raspberries, 2 kiwis (diced), 1 pound of strawberries, 2 tablespoons of white sugar, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 10 flour tortillas and 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar.

In a salad bowl mix all the fruits and white and brown sugar. Put the bowl in a refrigerator. In a preheated oven place the tortillas and sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar to taste. Bake for about 10 minutes. When they are baked let them to chill.

Serve them with fruit mix.

Hi.

You can prepare Jagic. It is an Assyrian cheese spread that is served on soft flat bread called lavosh (you can use pita too). It has a refreshing taste of herbs and dill.

You will need:

• 3 green onions(minced)
  • 1 cup of butter
  • 1 package of cottage cheese
  • 3 stalks of celery
  • 1 jalapeno pepper
  • 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill
  • 1/3 cup of fresh cilantro
  • Salt to taste.

Mix the butter and cottage cheese together in a bowl with a whisk or fork until smooth. Stir in the green onions, celery, jalapeno, dill, and cilantro. Add the salt to taste.

One of the 7 latin super foods is avocado. I love its taste and texture. Here is one delicious avocado smoothie recipe. If you are creative you can add some ingredients which in your opinion will improve the taste.

Ingredients: 2/3 cup of avocado, honey, soaked chia seeds, 1 cup of ripe mango, ginger, lemon juice and 6 ice cubes.

Put all the ingredients in a food processor. Blend it nicely on high speed for about 4 minutes to get lusciously creamy smoothie. Because of the avocado this smoothie is full of good fats and potassium. Also, because of the chia seeds this smoothie contains a lot of omega 3 fats.

A friend of mine gave me this summer recipe. Ingredients:

-1/2 cup of sliced olive

-  1/4 cup of minced parsley

- 2 garlic cloves, minced

- 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar

-  1 can of garbanzo beans, drained

-  1 medium cucumber, sliced and quartered

-  1/3 cup of chopped red onion

-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil

- 1 tablespoon of sugar

- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice

-   1/4 teaspoon of salt

- 1/8 teaspoon of ground pepper

In a salad bowl combine beans, cucumber, onion, parsley and olives. In a small jar combine the remaining ingredients, mix well. Pour over salad and toss. You can also put this salad in a refrigerator for about 30 minutes if you like cold salads.

Try out this extremely healthy smoothie. It has a taste like liquid apple pie. :)

Prepare these ingredients: One cup of squeezed juice from organic apples, 1 pear (cored and sliced), 1 apple (cored and sliced), 1 cup of fresh baby spinach, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 4 ice cubes.

Pour apple juice into a blender.  Top with pear, apple, spinach, cinnamon, and ice in that order. Cover and blend until smooth.

If you like you can add 2 tablespoons of lime juice. That will give that citric pinch. Also, if you like sweet smoothies you can add some agave nectar or mayple syrup.