It is been for more than two years now I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and actually I only had 2 flare ups so far but this time it looks like I have rheumatoid arthritis problems with fatigue and extreme muscle weakness and I also have a fever. So do you think that rheumatoid arthritis problems could be followed with fatigue or this fever and fatigue I happened to have are about some other condition since I also have some weird skin rush these days I never had before –I really need some help on this for it is been almost 10 days now I have these extreme weakness and fatigue and no med I take to treat my rheumatoid arthritis is not helping me with this fatigue.

Well it is more likely you have what is known as Still's disease and I also have it so I know it could come up in patient's diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and it usually begins with rheumatoid arthritis flare ups problems accompanied with fatigue and fever and also this skin rash is very common in this condition as well as muscle pain. anyway if these rheumatoid arthritis problems with fatigue you happened to have are Still's disease related than you should treat it right away for if left untreated it may cause some more serious condition including joint destruction and even heart inflammation but also fluid accumulation in around lung area –anyway this condition is very common in patient's with chronic rheumatoid arthritis that have already developed very frequent joint inflammations which is my case also and I am now scheduled actually for hip replacement surgery for it is been for longer than 15 years I am dealing with rheumatoid arthritis which has caused me this still's disease. Anyway you need to see a doc first and have some medical check ups involving some imaging tests such as X-rays of your bones and have some blood test I was first prescribed some NSAIDs –ibuprofen that are about to reduce the inflammation and therefore the fatigue and I was combining them glucocorticoids –I am taking prednisone which turned out to be very good in dealing with my fatigue and muscle weakness.