My son, now almost 3, will not touch or let anyone else touch his penis. He says that it hurts.

At a little over a year old he had a Chordee/Chordae (I have seen it spelled both ways) repair surgery because he was born with a slight downward bend. He healed fine from surgery but has since then become overly sensitive about being touch, to the point that he cries when I wipe him during a diaper change.

We have asked our pediatrition about it, but not much was said that was helpful. If anyone has anything that might help I would greatly apprciate it.

I would not worry to mush about it, the penis is the most sensitive part of the male anatomy. If the doctore was not worried then i would be more inclined to not worry. Luke may also just be going thru a phase or something, you know

Thanks Markus,

I guess since he is my first baby I tend to over stress about things. I just didnt know there have ever been any known side effect from that kind of surgery. I think that maybe he remembers how much the surgery hurt and thats why he doesnt want anyone to touch it.