My son is not circumcized and he is 2 years old. Recently a small blister like bump appeared on the tip of his penis. Nothing seems to make it better, but putting diaper rash ointment on it prevents it from getting worse. The rest of the foreskin only gets red if it's been too long before someone changed his diaper.

What is this? What do I do? I know it somewhat can be hurting him because his sleep pattterns suck.

PLEASE HELP-

I am curious whether you got an answer to this issue. I also have a two year old uncircumcised boy with an ulcer - and it is causing pain and disrupting his sleep schedule. I would love to know if you got a diagnosis or found any treatment useful.

Hi I have been trying to clean my uncircumsized son every since birth but because he wasn't circumsized the foreskin would never pass over the head area so it was useless because I didn't want to hurt him. But today I noticed he was pulling on it himself so I tried and it gave way. I noticed the blister then but to look at the dates of your post it seems that this ulser or blister only comes on uncircumcised children. So It can be because of the skin have gave way and its time to start the cleaning. I dont prefer any diaper rash because I know that it burns. Just keep it clean and dry.

my son i 3 going to 4 and is circumside and i noticed he touches his penis and cries pee pee i looked at it and there is redness and what seems like a pimple on the tip of the penis- i cleaned it with cloth and soap. i put vaseline. he doesnt use diapers except for numb 2-
so i was curious to know if anyone had the same situation and with boys circumsided and what can it be or what can i do to make it go away!? 8-|

I know it is probably to late for a response, but I am curious - did you find out what this was? It sounds like it may be an adhesion?

You actually don't pull bk there foreskin at all it's not matures enough it's unnecessary.it cleans it's self in bath and you can end up damageing it permanently causing future problems