Hi. I have a 4 months old baby. I know babies cry, but my newborn baby`s crying ALL the time. I`m tired, can`t sleep well, she always wake me up. Went to see a doctor, but he said she is in perfect health and not to worry. So, she`s not sick, then what is the problem? Help!

Hi. I have a baby and there are 3 reasons why babies cry – they are hungry, sick, or diapers need to be changed. My baby also cries a lot, but always with a good reason. Maybe your baby wants more milk? What about her sleep? My baby is really nervous when tired. Some babies can party for a long time before they manage to fall asleep. The most important part is that she`s healthy.

Hi, does your baby spit up alot?

Some babies have acid reflux... aka, gas, colic.. anywho, this is actually painful for the baby, hence the constant crying. Some moms that dont know any better sometimes assume they just have a difficult baby. There are drops your baby can be given orally that reduce acid in the tummy. Id see your pediatrition about it.

Good luck!