Hi, im 15 and i have an uncircumsized penis. i can retract my foreskin no problem but the tip of my penis, kinda hurts/irritates if it becomes in contact with anything. its very sensitive, do i need to see a doctor?

Hi there,

Has this pain always existed? If you felt the pain also under your foreskin before then it may be that you have phimosis, a condition in where the foreskin is too tight and therefore is uncomfortable. However it cannot be nothing related to STD, because I assume you haven't had any sexual contact yet?!?? Anyway, the best way is to visit your doc and don't feel embarassing when you talk about it, it's just normal condition for your age.

uh no i havent felt it always, and nope its not a STD

You don't need a doctor, or any special treatment. You simply need to get the penis head accustomed to more frequent and prolonged exposure. This WILL completely eliminate the hypersensitivity, and make it as comfortable and pleasant as if you were always circumcised. This can be accomplished in a matter of only weeks, or may take longer if you do not persist aggressively with keeping it skinned back as often and for as long as possible. I went through this, and many others have too. You can overcome this problem yourself, so get to work on it.

Hello, I have the same problem as stated above. But I have always had a sensitive penis. I am not circumsized and when the skin is over the head, nothing I do causes it any pain. But when the skin is retracted, I cannot even touch the head of my penis with a soft tissue---it's that sensitive. If I take the above advice and keep the skin retracted during the day in order for it to get comfortable there are two problems. First, how would I keep the skin from going back on the head, and second, it hurts very much. Is there any cream or something else I can do to eliminate the oversensitivity? Thanks

Hi! I had the same problem and I worked it out. It was really hard at first but touching my glans was so uncomfortable. I even went to see a doc and he prescribed this ointment to me called Xylocaine. It was supposed to make me less sensitive only at moments when I applied the ointment to the glans, so that I could stimulate it. However, I found it too numbing and I didn’t use it much as I couldn’t feel a thing.
Then I started using plain lubrication while stimulating it and it wasn’t that good at first but I was said to keep doing it as it needed to get used to stimulation. It was much better with lubrication then without anything.
As for the keeping the head exposed, I did it only in the showers under spout and made stimulation that way as well. I did a lot of masturbation and once I started having sex, it was much easier but still sensitive. As time went by, I reckon it just got used to it and now I have no problems at all.

So, make sure you use a lot of lubrication and be persistent.

Hi, Im 15 and I am NOT circumsized. I barely found out that people can streatch the foreskin back because I cant. I have been reading and im pretty sure I have phimosis. Also, I have tried to pull the foreskin back but the head of my penis is Super sensitive that not even a soft tissue can touch it or it will hurt really bad. Is there anyway I can get rid of the phimosis without surgery and is there anyway to make the head of the penis less sensitive? I have also seen videos where people can actually touch the head of the penis and rub it with no problem, how can i get it like that? Please e-mail me at _[removed]_, title the message as "Problem" so I know its not junk. I am afraid of both issues and I don't know if its something to be worried about.

yeah use to have that problem
not quite as bad as you described though
but uh it went away over time
im 16

i used to have that problem, just dont be scared and try to pullback the foreskin until its starts to feel the sensitvivity and keep it there for a while and try this every day, it will start to go back further. dont worry, dont be scared, this worked for me...i was a late bloomer, im 18 and only started this a few months ago...good luck

Yeah ive got the same problem hopefully it will become less sensitive the more i touch it.. as hard as it may be

This for all you guys who are intact and after exposing the glans find it very sensitive and you cant even touch it.
I had several kids came to me with extremely sensitive glans (head) of their penis. It takes a little time to let it get tough enough to touch since it has been enclosed in the foreskin since birth. Go to the kitchen and get a little olive oil and apply it to the exposed head. This will let you touch, and after a few times, even rub the head because it is very slippery. You can even get it hard while exposed and lightly rub it with your fingers. It will take a few times to get it unsensitive, or tough enough to touch or manipulate. Dont try to speed up the process. Be patient. Do NOT use lotions, soaps, shampoos, water, or mineral oils because they are too caustic or crude for this tender part.

Hi , i'm uncut andI hav the same problem. head is ultra sensitive , im 17 . Ive been trying to touch the head but i cant its too painful and i also cant pull the skin way back over the head , it doesent hurt but im scared that it will get stuck behind the head . Also , there is a teeny bit of pressure on that little piece of skin that connects the head to the foreskin , when i try to pull it back , please advise!

hi i have the same problem but my foreskin also doesn't retract. would this have soemthing to do with it?

I have the same problem. I'm uncut.
I can pull the forskin over the head of my penis when un-erect, but when i get erect, i cant pull it back.
Also, the head is sensative, i can touch it a bit but its still fairly sensative.
Should i just keep pulling back/stretching and touching it?
Will it eventually become streched and desensative?

I have the same problem. How do you overcome the first time. I need to go to work, and it hurts like hell.