im 14 and the top of my penis hurts when i touch it (inside the skin) is there something wrong with it? i have hit puberty

It hurts because the skin there is really sensitive. You are not circumsized (just like me) so yes it does hurt if you touch too roughly. For circumsized guys, however, it doesn't hurt that much. If you can, the next time you take a shower maybe, touch the skin but with a lot of water, and touch it gently. You'll realize it's way less sensitive that way.

If you worry about having intercourse or blowjob/ha****b. ha****b can be painful if he/she touches your skin with no kind of lube (saliva, oil...) If proper lube is applied, you won't feel any pain, only a huge amount of pleasure. A bit same for blowjob. A tongue is soft (normally) so unless her/his mouth is completely dry (which is kind of... rare?) it would only feel good and there will be no pain. For intercourse, simply remember you can't just enter the vagina and let's go. You need to be wet just like your girlfriend's vagina to enter. If you are not, it will be hard and it may hurt both of you.

I hope I answered your question (I went maybe a bit too far but we never know ;-))

after removing my penis's top skin i can't touch it because i feel stranger feeling,,,i must need help or suggestion please

Hello a have the same problem from the downside of the penis a have a thing like a nerve . But me problem is the same

How can I solve my problem about the pain ???