hi im 14 year old, lately i've tried to clean the head of my penis when i shower because my mom said it will clean my penis. but how do i clean it and when i try to touch the head of my penis it burns a little bit. by the way i masturbate about once or twice a day usually i will ejaculate and it does my hurt. i also pull my foreskin back when i pee. 

does not hurt*

^_^ Don't worry my dear . It's just common . It happens at your age . No need to worry .
The glans of our penis are too sensitive to touch it . You have to train not to hurt ..
First of all , you have to use soap and rub on it , then touch it repeatedly . After that , you just rubbed on it . There is a saying 'No Pain No Gain' LOL haha xD ...
I've often ever seen on some comment , it is better to use wif alcohol . At first , you will feel cold . then it comes to hot . After that ur glans get dry . and touch it . It reduces some pain . The more you feel the pain .. the getter the desensitize u get . . ^_^ It's Very common dude. Keep on . on day u will get the perfect penis . It may take 1week or 1month . it's depended on ur touch .. gud luck

My penis head has always been really sensitive and it still bothers me to wash it with an abrasive cloth... its just how it is :(
It will desensitize over time but slowly so I recommend you use soapy hands to wash instead of a cloth for now.