I HAVE BEEN TAKING OXYCODONE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS AND EVENTUALLY FOUND MYSELF TAKING ABOUT 20 OF THE 512'S PER DAY I DECIDED TO JUST STOP ONE DAY AND ITS BEEN ABOUT TWO WEEKS NOW SINCE MY LAST DOSE AND I FEEL PRETTY GOOD. DIDNT REALLY HAVE ANY WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS NOT AS OF YET ANYWAY MY DOCTOR RECENTLY PRESCRIBED TRAMADOL HCL DOES THIS ELIMINATE OXYCODONE WITHDRAWL? JUST KIND OF WIERD THAT I DIDNT HAVE OXY WITHDRAWL

I'm curious, what are 512's? I've never heard of them. Are they similar to 5mg tabs?

512's is a generic form of percocet 5/500mg they are white round pill with of coarse 512 on one side and the other side has a score(a line through the middle) and yeah its the closest thing to a tab 5 just has oxycodone instead of hydrocodone and tylenol of coarse in both. And as far as the tramadol goes it can really help alot with some of the withdrawl symptoms because is a borderline narcotic pain pill but you are lucky though cause 20 pills in one day could kill anyone no matter how much of a tolerance for pain meds the reason being is the tylenol there is 500mg in each perc or tab you take unless your doctor prescribes one with less like 325mg of tylenol but the max you should take in a 24 hour period is 8 pills or 4000mg which is a lot but if you go over that you take a chance that your liver will shut down completely and if that happens it usually ends in death and not from the narcotic but from the tylenol and that sucks bad if you OD on tylenol there is nothing and EMT or hospital can do for you so becarefull everyone for tylenol which is on the shelf is by far more dangerous than the drug you are trying to get or take.

Feel Greatful you don't have any withdrawl symptoms , your lucky!! As for the tramadol working for withdrawls yes it does! I've found it to work for me!!