Hello all! Please, is there anybody who could help me? Today when I was cleaning my son’s room I found some blue pills. They are small and they have a letter A on one part, then a dash, and a number 215 on the other part. Could this be ecstasy? I listened so much about this but my son doesn’t like to talk about this, so we don’t. If it is not ecstasy what could it be that my son is taking and I don’t know? Thank you so much!

Hello! The tablet you are talking about is a narcotic pain reliever. Oxycodone has a high abuse potential and is prescribed for moderate to high pain relief associated with injuries, bursitis, dislocation, fractures, neuralgia, arthritis, and lower back and cancer pain. It is also used postoperatively and for pain relief after childbirth It is not an ecstasy but it is often abused by youngsters. It may be very dangerous if used with alcohol. Even some deaths from abuse have been reported. You need to find a way to talk to your son, if you can’t, get professional help as these drugs are available only with prescription and the kids are getting it in the streets.

it is a 30milligram oxycodone pill but basically its a perk 30 and it is a very strong painkiller..basically it is like a oxycontin very very addictive and abusive and if he is taken them to get "HIGH" i would have him get help before it leads to other things..once you build up a tolerance to the painkiller you need to take more and more just to get the same effect.Sometimes that leads people to take oxycontin, Sometimes leading people to do heroin so i would seek help asap..because they can die if they mixes benzodiazapam, or alcohol,or other drugs with it and when kids are young they might experiment with things but alot of them dont understand the whole thing of which drugs u cant mix together or they will die or can die... i know this very well because i am in recovery and i know because i have been through it already......and when you build up a tolerance for opiates its not nice when they end up getting dope sick is not fun. and if he doesnt have money and needs it and you wont give him the money he will probably sell your items in your house or even steal money from you so get him help now exspecially if he is young because he will destroy his life to these things.and it happens very quickly

I know this is much longer after the question was asked, but this site popped up in a search result on google for me so I figured I'd spread my knowledge. That pill you found, as said above is a Perc 30 (30mg Oxycodone). So so many people think oxycodone is not as bad as oxycontin just because of the name, and so many people don't understand that they are the same thing. Oxycontin is a time-released form of Oxycodone. Which, in essence, just means that the dosage is released over a period of time if swallowed. However, many people obviously crush and snort the pill in order to bypass the time release and get a high. With oxycodone, it is pretty much the same idea.. only you can take it orally and I guess it will be a similar affect to snorting. Either way, I have been addicted to Perc 30's for over a year and several months now and it's a nasty habit. You're not going to be able to stop him from doing it unless he wants to though, because I've come to realize in order to stop you have to really want to not do them. Just be careful, because many people end up getting into heroin and other harder/worse drugs than painkillers. I personally know I would never touch heroin or probably even Oyxcontin except a time or two... I just love Perc 30's, even though I know they're not a good habit. Honestly, depends on the person. Some will be dumb enough to broaden their horizons to drugs which will ruin their loves and others won't. I personally won't even pay to get Perc 30's, I have only ever paid for one once at a ridiculous price. Otherwise, I have a way of getting them free which I'm not going to get into, but it's honestly just about priorities for some people. Have a good conversation with your son and don't jump on his ass and crucify him, just get into his head and keep an eye on him.

what are some of the symptoms of using perc 30s? I caught my boyfriend high after almost a year of being clean. He lied the first couple times i noticed his pinned eyes and raspy voice... but then admitted he had used a few times and "promised to stop going down the wrong path"

im not an id**t i know that doesnt mean hes not gonna not use again.. but lately ive been w him for 5 days straight and his pupils are smaller than usual (not pinned) and im not sure if this is due to my obsession in figuring out if he is high or if he legit is using, but less.. is it possible for ur eyes to pin less if the dosage or amount of the pill that you take is smaller? the first times i caught him i could barely see his pupils. now they are visible but smaller.

ALSO- someone told me that during intercourse it is harder for him to have an orgasm. i noticed that sex has been longer than usual and am wondering if this is just me being paranoid or if his smaller pupils (not pinned) and glossy eyes is due to intaking a lower dosage.

PLEASE PLEAS EPLEASE ANY ADVICE. IM DRIVING MYSELF CRAZY OVER THIS AND BECOMING OBSESSED WITH THIS PROBLEM!

iv got a lot of experience in this department, stay away from these things, they might as well be called an OC 30. extremely addicting, esp because its hard to justify not doing a lot of them when u haven't had a problem or been dope sick yet lol just detoxed off of up to 600 mg a day of these things, yeah up to 20 perk 30s a day, u don't think it could happen to you but the tolerance increases every day u keep using. started using one a night when i went out drinking, started blowing them and going going days in a row using them and it was all over after that, 3 years later the tolerance is so great that you can take a dose that would have killed you a short time ago. and the greater the tolerance, the greater the habit, the worse the withdrawls. i know heroin addicts that previously used oxys and several people agreed it was worse to withdraw from oxys than heroin, that should say something. stay away. don't be afraid to admit and get help it will be the best thing u ever do.

i know for a fact when i am on oc it definitely takes me longer to cum, and if i have taken a significant amount i will go at it for hours and not cum at all. so as sad as i am to say it, if your bf is now going longer in bed with no real explanation, then it is definitely the oc. The only way to quit is a methadone clinic or cold turkey with a week to go through the withdrawls and hate it forever. give him the ultimatum of doing one or the other and see what he says.

yea there definitely another roxy codone. I hate to have to admit, that I an rabid user. I tried quiting countless times. I gave up. I just except the fact that I need them. After I lose my girl, and my unborn child, i just take it to numb my pain. I used to smoke weed with my with but that was different than this. Its been 2 years now and I don't think I can quit. I know people who snort them, eat them, take em halves, or even shoot them up. there a bad drug. I wish I never got to them but honestly sometimes you have to resort to something, and honeslty thats what came around. I am however starting to better myself. I found some things I want to do with my life. I also thought of some things I want to do, I just got to make enough money to pay for my habits, and pay for education. However, I think I am going to go through SELF Education classes. Such as study books test myself and see where I get. Nobody is going to hire a junkie which is what I have become. I am not going to sit here and tell you what to do. Read what I wrote and think do you want your son being like me. I am 24 years old. loser. nothing to show for myself. the only I got going for me is well . . . nothing . . . good luck with everything. I hate hearing about people who do drugs are bad, because honestly I am if you meet me you would know I am a very easy going guy. but you dont learn all that. and i am not asking u too. good luck with ur son. i would confront him about it. find out how long he's been usingm how he uses them and when he uses them? good luck.

i've taken perk 10s but now i can only get perk 30s; the blue pill w a 215 on it, i dont want this to have any OXYCOTTIN in it, so what im asking is it the same as my perks 10s, just a higher mg? i would deff have to break them in half bcus 30 mgs is way to much for me, i have taken my perk 10s, two times a day everyday, so you think a half a 30 mg would be ok for me? i just want it to be the same as my perk 10s

i take perk 10s, twice day, but have run out. my friend has that pill , the blue one w the a 215 on it, is it the same as my perks 10s just a higher mg? i want it to be the same thing lol. no oxycottin in it , just oxycodone. i will deff have to break it in half bcus i dont need 30 mgs of it at one time. i take half of a ten, take the other half an hour later. then six hours after that take another half of a 10 then the other half of it an hour later. can i do the same with these? im little & dont need 30 mgs @ once. ik you shldnt break them in half, but i wld have to, 30 mgs wld be to much for me lol. so idk if i shld get these? or have to deal with withdraws :/ suggestions?! will i be fine w splitin the 30 mgs & taking them orally? i dont snort or anythang, just have to take them in half bcus i rlly cldnt handle 30 mgs @ once im 103 pounds!! lol please get back to me !!! thank you!

if ur useing perk 30s and are an addict get to a f***in detox and stop ruining ur own life. nevermind the peoples lives that u are ruining around u and have already stole lied cheated and all the BS that us addict do. the only way to stop is to ask for help and it starts with u. if u dont wanna get clean then keep useing but just remember u have 3 choices jails institution or death. if u wanna stop then just dont f*****g use

I am a MD an it is important for you all to understand that the pill in question is Roxicodone 30 mg. The active ingredient in Roxicodone is Oxycodone. The important thing to understand is that Oxycodone is ALSO the SAME active ingredient that is in OxyContin. If you buy the generic form of OxyContin, the label will read - Oxycodone HCL ER - and the milligrams. If you buy the generic form of Roxicodone, the label will read - Oxycodone HCL IR. The ONLY DIFFERENCE in the two is OxyContin (oxycodone hcl ER) is released over time and Roxicodone (oxycodone hcl ir) is released immeadiately.

So, for those of you who fear OxyContin. Fear Roxicodone more.

First of I am a recovering alcholic, I have had three years 1985-1988 out for a year and then 89-2000. Finally got sober in October 08 have not had a drink since and active in AA. Last june I had rotator cuff surgery and was prescribed 20 20mg oc and 90 perk 5 mg. I was never much of a druggie and needed the pills for pain. I liked the slight elavated mood effect but would not consider it a HIGH. My shoulder never healed and the doctor kept giving me perk 5's. He did stress dependancy complications. A recent MRI showed that it was in fact re-torn. I have been telling him it's still hurts and still need pain meds. (he had cut me down to 40 a scrip with a max of 3 per day)

When he reviewed the films of my shoulder he did not hesitate to write a script for 90. I did tell him my tolence was getting higher and asked for higher mg but he said he couldn't I think that why he just wrote it for more.

Here lies the problem, a girl at work knew I was in legit pain and said she could get me something stronger. 20.00 dollars a pill she called them perk 30's. Same pill descriped above. 1 a day now for two months and sometimes 2. the perks the doctor write for do nothing. I don't get high just NEED them now to feel normal. My sponscer and everyone thinks I am doing great and I am living a lie. I realize I am becomming an addict and real not sober even though I haven't taken a drink.

I am scheduled for repeat surgery next week and realize the meds he gives me are not going to help at all and the pain, after the first surgery the pain was unbearable. The thought of not being able to get the 30's now is frighting. Also what is pinned eyes

First of all, it's not "Oxycottin" It's Oxycontin. Contrary to what most beleive, OXYCONTIN IS OXYCODONE, only formulated for Extended Release. Essentially, from Percocet, to Roxicet (the pill being discussed) to Oxycontin, they all have the same primary ingredient. OXYCODONE. Little did you know you had been taking the same primary ingredient as what is in Oxycontin all along. To the second half of your question, yes, you may break/cut the 30mg Roxicets and take it in smaller doses. Breaking it into 4's will leave you with 7.5 milligrams of immediate release oxycodone per section. It should provide you with the relief you need, and I would not take the second half one hour later. You would then be taking 5 more milligrams than what you are used to when you take your perks. Take with 2 Tylenol, and you should get the same releif.

Hope this helps.

u can take 1/2 as long as its not time released stuff.