After many years constant breaking bones and having troubles with growing again I found put I have Pagent’s disease. My bones that hardly grow up again are softer then it should be. After I heard not so nice things about my disease, I am a little bit afraid. I want to know what I can do about Pagent’s disease, to help myself.

Pagent’s disease causes a malfunction in the normal process of bone remodeling. This usually slow process of bone destruction and growth is altered as Pagent’s disease. It is estimated to affect 3% of people over 40 years old, more in Europe and Australia. If your doctor told you have Pagent’s disease he had to test it with x-rays or blood tests to confirm that diagnosis. Also, rheumatologist is person who should examine you. Treatment is done to reduce the rate of the bone loss, build up new bones and lessen your pain. There is no cure for Pagent’s disease but there is some treatments that can help you ménage the pain and slows the disease. Bisphosphonates are often used to treat this disease. This helps body to produce normal bone. Calcitonin is another that helps slow bone loss and bone growth, with relieving pain too.

I was just diagnosed with pagents