I am interested in only one thing pain management. I have injured my back almost month ago and dealing with consequences ever since. Operation was not recommended, so for now I am just trying to deal with pain. The problem occurs at night, since I cannot sleep on my left side and even on the back, I feel pain. Sleeping only on right side of torso suits me now, but is hard to control that while sleeping, right? Anyway, I have been taking OxyContin and it helps for now. Should I consider anything else?

I guess that you are only looking for a way to ease yourself. If OxyContin is working for you, why are you looking for anything else? Understand that most pain relievers, most medicaments in general, have different effects on patient. Basic effect is the same, but there are so many possible side effects that could emerge, that almost nullify the benefits of the drug. This said, I will repeat that if O. is doing you good, do not change it. Who knows what you might experience with some other drug?