I’ve been taking pills for a few years now, I usually take 1 to 1.5 10mg percs a day. Very few days I might take more(2-2.5). I last took a ½ 4 days ago, after that I took 10 mg of viciden for the next 2 days. I really didn’t any have any symptoms when I took the vic.

2 days ago, I didn’t take anything and I could not sleep and my back pain was severe. Yesterday I took 1 10mg perc and I slept last night but I don’t plan on taking any more. How long do the withdrawal symptoms usually last when stopping a low dose?

Thanks!

Well im only 21 and im taking 60 to 100 MG of MS contin which is morphin sulfate for severe pain and i have gone through withdrawl before and its terrible but for a low dose normally the worst is over after 3 days. alot of times you cannot control your body tempurature so your freezing and sweating at the same time along with not being able to sleep and nausia...at least thats what happens to me but normally your doctor can prescribe some sort of anxiety medicine to control the symptoms but just enough to get you through the worst of it which will help you sleep.

i only take pain pills when i am in pain and that's all the time, i sometimes do without them for a couple of days but the whole time i am in pain sometimes i cry because i am in pain but stop  because i dont want to become addited i should not have to be in pain just because i am scared of becoming addititive or affarid  i may take all my pills before my next priscription is due.  why should i have to suffer with the pain.

:'(